• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mikea

So I married Camilla Valerius and we live in Breezehome, and every second time I come back, Faendal's chilling in my house. I sided with Sven in that Riverwood quest, so why the hell does he keep coming to my house? And to make it worse, when ever I try to talk to him he just says "You want to talk to me? After everything you've done?"

Thoughts?

Well, I'd disembowel him with a rusty butter knife, then choke him with his own intestines.
problem solved

Seethe

Sounds like a crime of passion is going to take place!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Minor Spoiler Alert! If you kill the person who you didn't help, you get a letter from whoever you helped stating that he knows you did it and thanks you for doing so.

that would be a square

But in reality

Sven---->Faendal------>Camilla<------Mikea
(Sven wants Faendal to be jealous of Camilla, not himself, see?)

So it ie a square

No, an open-ended square...kind of like a c, but squarish

Iceman_mat

So I married Camilla Valerius and we live in Breezehome, and every second time I come back, Faendal's chilling in my house. I sided with Sven in that Riverwood quest, so why the hell does he keep coming to my house? And to make it worse, when ever I try to talk to him he just says "You want to talk to me? After everything you've done?"

Thoughts?

Hey Mikea

I hear ya man. I married Camilla as well and came home one day to Faendal in the house. Apperently this is due to a quest you can due to Faendal that proclaims his love to her, ending with happiness. Seeing as I didn't meet Faendal until after marrying Camilla, I came across this issue as well.

A few things before you act rash.

People say that they are just "friends" and one should not jump to conclusions
Faendal can be killed
Faendal can be a follower and teach you archery

Personally as I had finished the DB quest, I "requested" entery to his house at night and introduced him to my gift from the Dark Brother hood (dagger).

I did not however kill my wife though you can do that as well and if you want to get rid of the body, use raise dead and it will leave ashes.

A bug you may come accross is Camilla won't sleep. This isn't because she is hating. I thought so but if you tell her to go back to her brother and wait till she sleeps there, then ask her to go back how, that will possibly fix this glitch.

He may just be her friend. That's true. Yea.

Her friend had an assassin for a husband in my story. Might not be the same for you.

-Cheers

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts