Calling all experienced armour modders!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
Hey everyone, I've been modding Skyrim for a long damn time, and I'm sure I've seen a mod like this before, but I don't know where. What I'm looking for is an armour that can make my character look like this:
37996.jpg

Now, at the minute, all I'm looking for is that jacket, with the sleeves up to the elbows. I'm using the Northgirl armour set for the trousers, boots and gloves, and the West Wind Assault set for the shirt underneath the jacket, but does anyone know where I can find a mod that adds a jacket like that (for female characters, preferably UNPB/7B body) that doesnt take up the base armour slot? I want to keep the West Wind cuirass as the shirt but with a jacket over it, which means the jacket can't take up the same armour slot as the cuirass. Can anyone help?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Hey everyone, I've been modding Skyrim for a long damn time, and I'm sure I've seen a mod like this before, but I don't know where. What I'm looking for is an armour that can make my character look like this:
37996.jpg

Now, at the minute, all I'm looking for is that jacket, with the sleeves up to the elbows. I'm using the Northgirl armour set for the trousers, boots and gloves, and the West Wind Assault set for the shirt underneath the jacket, but does anyone know where I can find a mod that adds a jacket like that (for female characters, preferably UNPB/7B body) that doesnt take up the base armour slot? I want to keep the West Wind cuirass as the shirt but with a jacket over it, which means the jacket can't take up the same armour slot as the cuirass. Can anyone help?
if there is one thing I learned rom looking on the nexus it is homing in on mods, go 2 the nexus and go to the armour category an look through their

EpicVakarian

I know of this; as I said, I've been using armour mods a long time. The thing is, there's just so many armour mods up on the Nexus now. Like, hundreds of pages full of them. If it comes to it, I'll search through them all, but I'll wait and see if anyone knows of anything specific to look for.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I know of this; as I said, I've been using armour mods a long time. The thing is, there's just so many armour mods up on the Nexus now. Like, hundreds of pages full of them. If it comes to it, I'll search through them all, but I'll wait and see if anyone knows of anything specific to look for.
go their and type in leather of something in the armour category and see what you come up with

EpicVakarian

Just tried; comes up with a bunch of retextures of the vanilla leather armour, and stuff like that.

EpicVakarian

No, the Geralt one isn't right. That's full-body, if you look at the pic, its cut off just above the waist and open.

EpicVakarian

No, its not. :/ I'm looking for something over the armor, not something to replace it.

EpicVakarian

Checked that out before, not that either :/ I'm going to test out a bunch of random things I already have installed, see how they look compared to the picture.

EpicVakarian

No, I think that has all the pieces in one. I'm looking for something to go over an already-equipped chestpiece. All these mods are all one armor piece, rather than separate pieces.

Fierra

37996.jpg

I don't know any mod for the jacket seperately but here is Katarina (the girl in the picture) full armor mod. It's called Katarina Armor in Nexus ( /skyrim/mods/60814/? )

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts