1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

By the Nine I love this game

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by fantasyjunkie, Sep 24, 2017.

1. fantasyjunkie

fantasyjunkie New Member

I first got Skyrim at the midnight opening at GameStop for my 360 6 years ago. Now I play on both my laptop and my Xbox1.

I have mods on both versione and I still think to myself that this game rocks after all these years. I just finished the " beyond Bruma" mod. I swear, those guys just raised modding standards a notch.

I've been playing video games since PONG in the early 70s, and for me this is one of the very best games I have ever played.

Too bad, I can't bring Fawks over. His laser Gatling would be a rude shock for the Falmer....

• Like Like x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Davimiir: 1 Point Sep 25, 2017
    lizardisok: 1 Point Sep 26, 2017
  2. Daelon DuLac

Daelon DuLac How do you backstab a Dragon?

8. We'll allow for the Aedra, but no "man" can be God. You surrendered, or have you forgotten?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Davimiir

Davimiir Yol Toor Shul!!!

Agreed! I've only been playing Skyrim for a year and now I've become an addict!

4. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

I've just come back after a 2 year hiatus. I'm playing the standard edition since SkyUI isn't available for SE.

5. BIGwooly

BIGwooly Well-Known Member

TES games always bring me back .. love them. Now that mods are available for Skyrim on XB1 I'm in love all over again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    Davimiir: 1 Point Oct 3, 2017