1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC By Night We Rise (Closed)

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by Specter of Death, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Specter of Death

Specter of Death Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff Member

OK. So let me clarify. You will be arrested in Whiterun due to suspicious activity, mostly because of the recent destruction of Jorrvaskr. NOTE: Though the Companions were disbanded 6 years previous to this, Jorrvaskr and the Skyforge still stood, due to citizen protection. But, after a recent werewolf attack, the citizens let them both be destroyed.

NOW, suspicious behavior can be: Being new to the City (aka Not a usual visitor), Asking to many questions about the Silverhand or Companions, Showing any companion support, Being suspected of Lycanthropy (Silver Eyes, Wolf Armor, Long Nails, Increased skills, fast healing, increased senses etc., asking questions about the recent actions against the Companions, or any sort of skeptic and/or over aggressive activity.

Ash - You can delete the post, as it would make it easier for overall post flow. I was thinking that those who were taken in Whiterun would band together and escape, to run to where the Old Man in Tyrian's post told. Which would be the sanctuary in Falkreath. And, even though you don't wear their armor, neither does Tyrian, and these guards are paid to arrest anybody who tries to interfere, regardless of their manipulative beauty or otherwise. That and no Silverhand would let somebody talk to a suspected enemy. So, it would be nice if you would rework it in that sense. Maybe take out the very last bit and replace it with her in Tyrian's cell as well for interference?

Sorry for this being a bit complicated, but I hope this helps even a little!!

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Specter of Death

Staff Member

And because the Silverhand only controls Whiterun completely, other holds may have there influence. Which means that if you are in Riverwood, it could still be a risk. But in Falkreath or any other hold, they wouldn't have control. Only a bit of influence, which could make this a lot less strict otherwise.

Sent from my Samsung GS4

3. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Ill change my last last post putting myself in Falkreath, probably won't get to getting another post until Friday hopefully sooner

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Specter of Death

Staff Member

Alright sorry for the hastle. BUT, if you have any other issues or questions, just ask me.

5. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

How about this before it gets lost......

6. Specter of Death

Staff Member

Ah, yes I saw that yesterday! I am going to make it relatively simple. Most wounds take only a bit longer to heal than others, but not extremely quick. Both in form and out.

7. Valin Oakthorn

Valin Oakthorn Vagabond Extraordinaire

Okay, so, just for my future reference, what would you advise for the length of healing for Alarik's current injury (arrow through the calf.)

8. Specter of Death

Staff Member

Well, after the removal of the arrow, i'd say at least a day, maybe day and a half or so.

9. Valin Oakthorn

10. Specter of Death

Staff Member

Sorry guys. As soon as Hlif is available, we are gonna work on our next post. It'll be a good one!!

Sent from my Samsung GS4

• Like Like x 2
  11. Specter of Death

Staff Member

Still working on that post with Hlif ya'll. It'll be good, hopefully worth the wait!

12. Specter of Death

Staff Member

13. Valin Oakthorn

14. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Is anybody else going to post? :*(

15. Specter of Death

Staff Member

We are working on one. Sorry it's taking so long. The both of us are very busy and are putting a lot of effort into getting this done.

Sent from my Samsung GS4

16. Specter of Death

Staff Member

OK. So I don't know what is happening on Hlif's end. But I don't want you guys to waste your time watching this thread if it is dying. As much as it pains me that it is. I think that it may be. We have most a post complete, but I can't get a hold of her anymore, so the post isn't nearly as complete as I would like it to be. SO, as of now, I am just going to declare this as dead. As soon as Hlif gets a hold of me, and we finish the post, I will shoot messages to all of you saying that It is back up. I'm so sorry for wasting any time with you guys, and I know that I was personally looking forward to this.

17. Valin Oakthorn

It's okay. Wasn't a waste of time in my eyes.

18. CapObvious

CapObvious A Rotten Scroungeral

Not a waste of time at all Spec! Just a little disappointed to see it die, temporary or not. :/

19. Specter of Death

Staff Member

Ya, me as well. I would like to keep it going. But I couldn't leave Hlif behind. She helped Audi and I write this thing. I don't think it would be right just to leave her out. If she gets a hold of me and decides to leave, we can continue, but until then IDK. Thanks for all the support as well ya'll, I'm really glad that you understand.

20. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

D: