• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

I have the Kitchen wing and a Cow but only got one chunk of butter out of my churn.
How does it refill/work ?
no option now appears when you look at it and i want to bake more sweet rolls

Wicked

As far as the sweet roll baking goes....Some innkeepers have milk flour and butter in their inventory...But from what ive been surfing the churn doesn't seem to respawn

Adam Warlock

I make my own flour at the mill I installed at Heljarchen and I get my milk from Marise Aravel in Riften (she keeps it nice and cold with some Ice Wraith Teeth I gave her).
I was looking forward to a "working the churn" animation
Guess I`ll go looking around for butter.
thx for the tip

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
i want to bake more sweet rolls

My sweet rolls brings all the bandits to the yard and there like better hand it over, damn right better hand it over, I can beat you but I'd rather FUS RO DAH.

Adam Warlock

discovered Butter Churn will refill itself IF you`ve been away for at least 10 days !
likewise that chickens that have been killed will also respawn without further purchases.

meanwhile Marise Avarel in Riften has been a reliable source of fresh butter and milk

Wicked

the lady at the vendor stall in whiterun has butter and milk every restock too Adam Thanks for the chicken info a giant killed mine and i was heart broken i have since uninstalled and resaved, then reinstalled hearthfire and im starting over tonight to make it perfect

Adam Warlock

the lady at the vendor stall in whiterun has butter and milk every restock too Adam Thanks for the chicken info a giant killed mine and i was heart broken i have since uninstalled and resaved, then reinstalled hearthfire and im starting over tonight to make it perfect
Unfortunately that vendor in Solitude is now dead in my game. The fish stall is the sole operating kiosk and that`s only because Addvar`s widow has taken his place.

many would say the Bedroom wing for Hearthfire houses is a waste since you can have beds upstairs in the Main Hall but I really like mine at Lakeview especially because of the fabulous view from the outside deck.
As for the lack of privacy below, I believe I once heard it said that the family that sleeps together , keeps together. lol

Wicked

Whiterun not solitude facing the Companion house like at 7o'clock she is i too have the bedrooms for the kids and the deck i did not install the full size bed in there though i use the one upstairs and have plans to be thane and see where the housecarl quarters install

Adam Warlock

ah
Whiterun not solitude facing the Companion house like at 7o'clock she is i too have the bedrooms for the kids and the deck i did not install the full size bed in there though i use the one upstairs and have plans to be thane and see where the housecarl quarters install
oh yes , she`s the veggie dealer who I helped discourage an amourous bard . a widow with a little girl she`s devoted to , as I recall. Guess I`ll be throwing some buisness her way then.

good call on the sleeping arrangements. your kids easily have the biggest children`s bedroom in Skyrim now.
Housecarls don`t get(need?) seperate quarters in the hearthfire homes. In fact , the only housecarl out of all 8 of them that I have ever seen asleep in 7 months of play is Gregor who I caught napping in an upstairs twin bed of the main hall at Heljarchen. It was such an odd event that it made me wonder why him and no one else.
certainly appears that the bards are up 24/7 just like the carriage drivers

Wicked

yes thats the girl! Also the cow...milk will replenish,,,,,its automatically in the cabinet if you have the kitchen installed no milking labor required... i kept taking what i thought was the same jug out and finally said never mind i will leave it there...after a long time i went back to get it to cook something (i went clam diving and made chowder) and there was 7! jugs of milk in there...
ah

oh yes , she`s the veggie dealer who I helped discourage an amourous bard . a widow with a little girl she`s devoted to , as I recall. Guess I`ll be throwing some buisness her way then.

good call on the sleeping arrangements. your kids easily have the biggest children`s bedroom in Skyrim now.
Housecarls don`t get(need?) seperate quarters in the hearthfire homes. In fact , the only housecarl out of all 8 of them that I have ever seen asleep in 7 months of play is Gregor who I caught napping in an upstairs twin bed of the main hall at Heljarchen. It was such an odd event that it made me wonder why him and no one else.
certainly appears that the bards are up 24/7 just like the carriage drivers
es

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts