Xbox One But I don't WANNA be a vampire!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lanssolo

Ugh... so I've basically done everything but the entire rest of the dawnguard quest line. Being a vampire is such a drag!!! I really dislike playing at "night" in the game bc I cant see a danged thing. And I cant stand the wonky vamp movement. It feels like a whole other game!

So I am just walking around looting the castle while all the vamps tell me I'm mortal, and I need to get turned asap. Please tell me that I don't have to play the rest of the game as a vampire...

Wah.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

lanssolo

Now... if I can only get the Dawnguard to stop killing me on sight lol

lanssolo

I was infected and then I reverted to werewolf. Maybe the dawnguard doesn't like dogs. ;)

sticky runes

Now... if I can only get the Dawnguard to stop killing me on sight lol

If you get attacked by the dawnguard in a town, then any NPCs you have helped will fight the dawnguard in your defence. and the Dawnguard won't kill villagers because they only want to attack you. So it actually works out safer than when you are a member of the Dawnguard and the Volkihar vampires show up and attack you and kill any other guard, townsperson and farm animal in sight.

If you're like me then you'll play through Dawnguard once or twice just to see what its like, then uninstall it and play proper Skyrim.

Latest posts