• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cole

Mythik
I will. I built my computer to be able to play most of the higher end games on their max settings, and I intend to do that with Skyrim.

Flamingtaco

Pretty much the best you can get excluding the gtx 590. The absplute best system possible to the masses is a triple gyx 580

Cole

Mythik
Yeah, I got the 580 for that reason. The 590 is to expensive and two or three 580's is expensive and a bit overkill at the moment

Flamingtaco

I know what you mean, why pay $1000 to run skyrim on ultra at 100 fps when you could pay $200 and runit at 60 fps

Cole

Mythik
The only reason you would need 3 580's, maybe, is to play the Witcher 2 with Uber sampling on. No game requires the power of 3 cards like that lol.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
The only reason you would need 3 580's, maybe, is to play the Witcher 2 with Uber sampling on. No game requires the power of 3 cards like that lol.

Yeah, maybe Just Cause 2 is another one with Uber sampling and 32x anti-aliasing. However, I don't see a major improvement when I turn it to the highest setting. Imo, it's not definetly worth of 600$ to have that feature on. I guess, it's mainly directed to hi-fi rig-oids, who are obsessively upgrading their hardware.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I like how this thread went from skyrim character builds to computer builds. To be stay on topic, I usually like to make characters who's specialty is the opposite of their race like swashbuckling altmer or magic khajiit. Just for the hell of it.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I like how this thread went from skyrim character builds to computer builds. To be stay on topic, I usually like to make characters who's specialty is the opposite of their race like swashbuckling altmer or magic khajiit. Just for the hell of it.

Coincidence? While I was walking back home today from town, I came up with an idea to create Orc politician, who happens to have special charm and wooing skills that no one ever before have had. With his pepsodent tusk smile, world is going to surrender to him, along with it's dragons.

Cole

Mythik
Coincidence? While I was walking back home today from town, I came up with an idea to create Orc politician, who happens to have special charm and wooing skills that no one ever before have had. With his pepsodent tusk smile, world is going to surrender to him, along with it's dragons.
Instead of shouting the Dragon words, He'll just ask the dragon to sit down so that they can discuss the complications of fighting. And the politician being so good at conversation, would speak dragon the entire time, weaving a powerful spell with them, either to make the dragon die of boredom or blow up in a shower of blood. xD

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I can already see Dragon starting slowly to nod it's head as a solemn "yes" to whatever politician is saying. In the end, both agree that Dragon has taken loan from him and have to pay it for time unknown. However, minister has kind heart and he compromises with Dragon. Thus, it ends up paying tax for time unknown, ignorant of the truth behind contract. It looks up into sky, takes off, grin on it's face, to nearest cave.

Flamingtaco

Guilty. I actually got my gaming rig for only $600 through cheap deals.
On topic, the main reason why those kind of classes go against the race was due to the bonuses in previous games, but I think now you have much more freedom to be whatever class you want with whatever race.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts