• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey all, in vanilla skyrim I've started a character, his race is Breton but i'm considering turning him into a vampire to enhance his sneak and illusion spells, I will share the perks i've spent when I get home.

i've leveled illusion to 75 for invisibility, my sneak is 60 and I have decided not to dual wield but prefer instead to block and use one handed weapons, my smithing is 81 and all my glass armor and weapons are epic. This build is basically a hybrid warrior / assassin with illusion magic as a support, he's level 26 so far.

basically i'm asking if i should commit to vampirism on my Breton assassin?

jonathan90

well known member
Hey all, in vanilla skyrim I've started a character, his race is Breton but i'm considering turning him into a vampire to enhance his sneak and illusion spells, I will share the perks i've spent when I get home.

i've leveled illusion to 75 for invisibility, my sneak is 60 and I have decided not to dual wield but prefer instead to block and use one handed weapons, my smithing is 81 and all my glass armor and weapons are epic. This build is basically a hybrid warrior / assassin with illusion magic as a support, he's level 26 so far.

basically i'm asking if i should commit to vampirism on my Breton assassin?
Pretty good build. Vampires are just too scary with there yellow glowing eyes.cool build but are you planning on using all the vampire perks?

Vampires do have an upside. My character had a brief 4 day stent as a vamp. And I was attacked by a frost dragon who did nothing to me... NO DAMAGE AT ALL. then after defeating him I couldnt shake the thought that if it was a fire dragon it would have completely wrecked me... Moral of the story nightingale armor plus vampire frost resist equals invincible to frost dragons.

But go with shadow warrior perk with assassins blade all the way to 15x damage then use the shrouded gloves. Use that combined with shadow warrior means 1hit kill almost anything. Like almost 1hit a dragon. It essentially makes you invincible If you use it right.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts