• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I know I could just look this up or wait and try building this evening, but I thought y'all could give me a quick answer.

If I just build the small house (my Argonian's single and intends to stay that way and why on earth would he want to adopt human children?), do I still have the option to build an enchanting table and an alchemy lab in it when I furnish or do I need to build that damned great hall?

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
You need to build the great hall.

Daelon DuLac

. Darn it. My Argonian just doesn't want, nor need that much space! Fah! Maybe he won't build anything at all and just buy Honeyside. He's a Riften dawg anyhow.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
. Darn it. My Argonian just doesn't want, nor need that much space! Fah! Maybe he won't build anything at all and just buy Honeyside. He's a Riften dawg anyhow.
I really don't bother with hearthfire that much, My character already has a primary residence / Castle Volkihar and if he ain their he is probably in Apocrypha

tx12001

I know I could just look this up or wait and try building this evening, but I thought y'all could give me a quick answer.

If I just build the small house (my Argonian's single and intends to stay that way and why on earth would he want to adopt human children?), do I still have the option to build an enchanting table and an alchemy lab in it when I furnish or do I need to build that damned great hall?
you do have a point and I mean a BIG point, why would a non-human being want to adopt a Human Child for, Why did they not put children from other races in Huh? you know I might make a mod that adds Elven Children and argonian children and maybe an orc and a few Khajiit, they will be resized people with childs voices and childrens AI package

Daelon DuLac

I really don't bother with hearthfire that much, My character already has a primary residence / Castle Volkihar and if he ain their he is probably in Apocrypha
Gee, he/she sounds like a ton of laughs. You're either sucking the life out of someone (vampire) or sucking the fun out of it (apocrypha). Sheesh, that sucks. :)

My characters are independents and need their space. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stick with Riften and not waste my money. The last thing he needs is a castle and an alternate dimension full of books and homicidal piles of seaweed. :)

tx12001

Gee, he/she sounds like a ton of laughs. You're either sucking the life out of someone (vampire) or sucking the fun out of it (apocrypha). Sheesh, that sucks. :)

My characters are independents and need their space. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stick with Riften and not waste my money. The last thing he needs is a castle and an alternate dimension full of books and homicidal piles of seaweed. :)
My character is so arragont and he is so cold... well he makes the altmer look like Redguards when compared, so arragont he worships himself and no one else

Daelon DuLac

you do have a point and I mean a BIG point, why would a non-human being want to adopt a Human Child for, Why did they not put children from other races in Huh? you know I might make a mod that adds Elven Children and argonian children and maybe an orc and a few Khajiit, they will be resized people with childs voices and childrens AI package
That would be awesome! I would even start using a PC for that. I'd luv to play my Argo and have him adopt some Argo kids in Riften (that' the only place I've ever seen happy, free Argo's unless they're larcenous and/or violent - Solitude or are miserably treated and segregated to the docks (Windhelm).

tx12001

That would be awesome! I would even start using a PC for that. I'd luv to play my Argo and have him adopt some Argo kids in Riften (that' the only place I've ever seen happy, free Argo's unless they're larcenous and/or violent - Solitude or are miserably treated and segregated to the docks (Windhelm).
hey it was you who gave me the idear, so I might give you credit for it

Daelon DuLac

hey it was you who gave me the idear, so I might give you credit for it
If you do come up with it, let all of us know! Maybe I should send you a commission. It really gives me an excuse to actually download SR to that dern PC my other 1/2 bought me for our anniversary. Me, still using my PS3 (and soon PS4! - My friend at Sony is going to get us a couple of the pre-releasers early! We're excited!).

Rimfaxe96

Buid your own township instead of single houses. Get people to move to you, chase enemies off, be fame and sit on your throne all day with a cigarette in your mouth while neighbour Jarls will attempt to earn your friendship. Payback, now they better work. :cool:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts