Build: The Nordic Leaf-Dweller

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pure-blood

Novice Build maker
Back story: The Leaf-Dweller clan is a clan of nords, just like there's Clan Battle-born and clan Grey-mane. These are a secretive group of nords who have long come to the conclusion that the best way to reach one's true self is to be one with nature. They follow "The druids path", a journey of self discovery and self expression.

Race: Nord is the best because it suits their back story.

Stone: Start with mage and then switch to lover once you get strong enough.

Skills:

-Destruction: Leaf-Dweller druids are attuned to skyrim's climate and are able to use the cold of skyrim as a weapon, calling upon spikes of ice as well as fierce cold winds.

-Restoration: The peaceful Leaf-Dweller people are known for using healing magic as part of their priestly training. The druids are also more than encouraged to learn spells that deal with warding off undead as they are seen as vile disruptions in the natural order.

-Alteration: As masters of magic in it's most arcane form (note mysticism doesn't count as it is not in skyrim), Leaf-Dweller druids strive to master alteration.

-Illusion: The druidic people are taught to NEVER harm an animal. instead they prefer t use illusion to avoid conflict both from animals and people.

-Alchemy: Due to living in tribes in the vast wilderness of skyrim, using the natural herbs and animal parts for medicinal purposes is a norm.

-Speech: The leaf-dwellers are a bardic people as well as skilled mages. This makes them skilled in speechcraft.

-Light armor: They use fur armor. I don't think I need to explain why. It is advised to enchant the fur armor with any enchantments you find on mage robes early on.

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Pretty cool but do you have any RP builds? Just curious.:)
I'm sorry I'm new to build making, what's the difference between regular builds and rp builds?
Builds are what they are but RP builds are characters and reasons for as to why they have the skills they do. For instance when I role play my ranger he uses bows because that's what rangers always hunt with. :p

Latest posts