• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Pure-blood

Novice Build maker
Description: Duelists are cunning warriors. Most residents of skyrim rely on brute force and sheer aggression to power through enemies. But the duelist relies on cold calculation and precision with the blade.

Race: Khajiit.

Stone: Fist thief, then lover.

Major Skills:

One-handed: Obviously in order to be a skilled duelist one needs a sword and greatswords do no good they are far too big and clumsy.

light armor: The duelist is a nimble warrior and therefore cannot wear armor that will weigh him down.

Block: Duelists are pure sword fighters and therefore do not use shields. Instead they are adapt at blocking with a weapon.

Minor skills:

Sneak: The cunning duelist must also be able to easily escape from situations he knows he cannot win.

Speech: Every duelist's tongue is as sharp as his blade. Aside from sword fights a duelist must also overcome fights of wit.

Alchemy: The Duelist is knowledgeable as well as skilled. They have studied to be able to craft deadly poisons to put on blades to strike their enemies with.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I like it, though I would also have the option of dual wielding. Though it would be a sword and dagger to help with your sneak. That makes it more of a "Florentine Brigand" but if you do this you drop block and have to really dance around your opponent.

I really like the build though I think there are a lot of races you could use to fit the theme, since Khajiit culture isn't the only one that could have such a structured dueling system.

Since he uses poison that definitely makes him a less than honorable duelist. Now it can be pretty difficult I think you can take out the armor as well, since late game light armor would seem to heavy for a duelist.

EDIT: Maybe alteration? The idea of casting it to make sure you don't get hurt during spars.

wiseman05

I like this build actually. In fact it's close to the one I pretty much go through in all my playthroughs of Skyrim (even though I keep telling myself I'll change). I play on a PC, so I can mod my game, but as above was suggested, I use a mod that turns has a dagger model for a shield and use it for blocking so it looks like a Florentine Brigand, and I use a Orc, just cause I think its funny.

Latest posts