Bug? Touching the Sky quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cybernettr

In the Touching the Sky quest, I’ve made it all the way to the fifth wayshrine. Prelate Eldhelbor opens it up for me. I press the “A” button inside to fill the Ewer and I see the animation of the ripples in the water, but I do not see the message “Fill the initiate’s ewer (5/5)”. I’m stuck at (4/5). When I run over to the inner sanctum and press the “A” button at the basin there, there is no animation of it being filled and no message that it has done so. When I walk up to the inner sanctum door, it says “requires key.“ Is this a bug? If so, is there a Console command I can enter to allow me to open the door? Thanks.

Cybernettr

I’m not sure it’s a bug. I reloaded from a save and went a little further back than I intended, but it took me all the way back to the glacial crevice, or even earlier. At that time, I had collected the water from three wayshrines. So I had to go through the entire arctic wilderness, the Falmer villages, the icy cliffs, and so on until I finally got to the shrine of radiance, the one just before the inner sanctum. At that point, after collecting the water, I had only four out of five shrines completed. So I must’ve accidentally skipped one. Since I had definitely visited the Wayshrines of Learning, Radiance, and Resolution, i must have missed either the shrines of Illumination or Sight, but I don’t know which one, or how to retrace my steps to find it. Advice appreciated.

Cybernettr

I think I found out the general area where all the wayshrines are located. One is in the cave illuminated by glowing mushrooms (Darkfall Grotto), one is near the inner sanctum, and the other three are in the Forgotten Vale, the huge open area of arctic tundra. It must be one of the wayshines in the Forgotten Vale that I missed.

rlang290

I think I found out the general area where all the wayshrines are located. One is in the cave illuminated by glowing mushrooms (Darkfall Grotto), one is near the inner sanctum, and the other three are in the Forgotten Vale, the huge open area of arctic tundra. It must be one of the wayshines in the Forgotten Vale that I missed.

Are there any quest markers at the top of your screen? They should show any unvisited wayshrines.

CalvinJClegg

I just killed vyrthur and talked to gelebor but the bow did not appear. I've tried reloading a previous save that I made before entering the inner sanctum and it still doesn't appear how do I continue

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts