• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zarath

So im kinda far in the game, lvl 14 or w/e and im at the winterhold university and the destruction master, when i walked into the building full of rooms that she was in, she randomly starting attacking me.... wtf do i do. I only have one possible solution and thats that i think a guard was hurt and the game blames me for it, so ill see if its bail i need to pay but if its not then wtf do i do??!?!?!!!

Zarath

Ok so I was right. It was a bounty problem, where I apparently hurt a guard somehow. I never damaged a guard, and now when they see me they instantly start attacking. Question is, how in god's name do i tell them, "Hey, I don't want to fight, I'll pay the bounty."

Touchstone

According to what I've read, if you sheath your weapon, it is the same a yielding. However, it seems to not work as well as it was intended to.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
It works, but if it doesn't, just draw your weapon and sheath it in front of the guard attacking you.

Sometimes if you murder a person they will relentless.

Zarath

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Took a couple tries cause i stole a grand and greater soul gem both filled with the respective soul power and some silver and iron i also stole. so i wanted to drop that so i could keep it. after a couple tries they accepted and I just payed them. you guys helped me dearly. ^.^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts