• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I figured, since I'm getting a little better with using graphic design programs, I'll offer to make people avvies and signatures. I can also scale down small pictures to the 16x16 little icon size to go next to your name, but only if you are a premium member.

I'm a little more skilled with avvies than signatures, but hey, I'll give it a go! Just know I have work and real life that will get in the way on occasion, so just be patient if you are waiting for something.

Here's some of my stuff.

Brookavie1_zpscae1002c-1_zps32d61239.jpg

BSig2_zps8676d844-1_zpsec08fdb7.jpg

Irvingsig2.png

Just post in the thread what you would like. If you provide actual pictures as well as what text you would like, it would make it all the easier!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
*walks casually into the shop*

I'd like to order a signature. It should be around the size of my current signature picture. I'd like it to have two olive-green lizards (as in, generic lizards, like the GIFs in my current signature) with bright yellow eyes at the sides (one on each side, not on the top sides of course, just the actual sides). As the text (preferably quite a fancy font), I'd like it to say "CAPTAIN NAGISUS" then underneath it in smaller writing "PROUD MEMBER OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE ADMITTING OF HOW AWESOME ARGONIANS ARE." But if that won't fit, just put "PROUD MEMBER OF THE PAHAAA" BUT ONLY IF IT WON'T FIT. No slacking off :U

Merci bien mon ami.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
*walks casually into the shop*

I'd like to order a signature. It should be around the size of my current signature picture. I'd like it to have two olive-green lizards (as in, generic lizards, like the GIFs in my current signature) with bright yellow eyes at the sides (one on each side, not on the top sides of course, just the actual sides). As the text (preferably quite a fancy font), I'd like it to say "CAPTAIN NAGISUS" then underneath it in smaller writing "PROUD MEMBER OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE ADMITTING OF HOW AWESOME ARGONIANS ARE." But if that won't fit, just put "PROUD MEMBER OF THE PAHAAA" BUT ONLY IF IT WON'T FIT. No slacking off :U

Merci bien mon ami.

I'll consider it. :p

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
What's up Brooklyn any chance you can do me a Bristol City FC sig please. The club badge and Ernie the fighting robin have to be in it, they are all in my random pic album if you need to have a gander at them. If you pull this off you will be a legend.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
Hello! I would like a sig with this picture:
Nine_tailed_Fox_by_Vyrilien.jpg

I woud ike it to say "Even Daedra Have Secrets...." In the space above the Kitsune's head, and below that I woud like to say "By Blackarrow34" ^-^ Any time you can do it is fine, and thank you! (You can make it smaller haha.)

Lifts-Her-Tail

Actually brook if you get the time could you do one for my fan fic smitten and have a picture of a dark forest and even a few shadows in it please? I you could that would be awesome

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Hello! I would like a sig with this picture:
Nine_tailed_Fox_by_Vyrilien.jpg

I woud ike it to say "Even Daedra Have Secrets...." In the space above the Kitsune's head, and below that I woud like to say "By Blackarrow34" ^-^ Any time you can do it is fine, and thank you! (You can make it smaller haha.)

For future reference, this is how you make a request for an avvie or signature. By posting the picture you would like and with what text and where you'd like said text to go. Doing this makes the job so much easier on me. Please remember that I'm doing this on my own free time and I have work and other real life issues that come into play.

I've actually started on Blackarrow's signature already because she provided me with everything that she wanted.

Brizzle Kicks

Ok here's the City badge I want.

4176-43ed54819809f9fbed89dda1af51a178.jpg

And here's the pic of Ernie.

4825-34b10295b6c93d27e7b7a850fbce2cbf.jpg

In red writing something like 'Bristol City FC Pride Of The Westcountry' would go down well Brooklyn.

Ta muchly.

Brizzle Kicks

If you havn't started mine yet any chance you can fit this in somewhere it doesn't need to be massive please.

bth_fhog36hh6hpv66efh8nwy2qig_zps73eef192.gif

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts