1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Xbox 360 Bringing someone back to life?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by GreatorGood, Apr 7, 2013.

1. GreatorGood Lost One

Message Count:
    Is there any spell anyone knows about where if someone dies for example Alivor last night was killed because he though he could handle a dragon with out me.. Is there any spell I can cast on dead body once they die to bring them back to life/ I seen this on youtube..

also all the dead bodys in skyrim where do they go do they just stay there where they died? there are plenty of times when i have to drag a dead body to the lake or river...
  2. Shadow King Grand master of the Order of Talos.

Message Count:
    They cant be brought back to life u can reanimate them and make them a follower for a period of time though, the biggest mistake Bethesda done was not letting the population reset, there should be an option a dead is dead option, and this option if someone dies they come back after a while or someone replaces them in there place. Im sick of depopulated citys etc the dragons were bad enuff but once dawnguard was installed they vampires sure have a field day. I have found most dead bodys disapear but some stay :S
  3. Usulama Member

Message Count:
    Dead bodies often goes to halls of dead. For specific characters you can surely google it.
    And no, you can't revive someone properly, only raise them as a zombie for a minute or two.
  4. GreatorGood Lost One

Message Count:
    So if I have a dead body could I store it in my home or somewhere and when ever i want to spend time with that person I can just visit where I placed them and use that spell to bring them back to life but dead lol.
  5. Usulama Member

Message Count:
    Dead bodies disappear.
  6. Skulli Is that fur coming out of your ears?

Message Count:
    On a PC you can click them, hit tilde then resurrect.
  7. Shadow King Grand master of the Order of Talos.

Message Count:
    Even if u could find a way to get the dead body past a loading screen and into ure house, U could only reanimate/bring the person back to life once for at most a few minutes, because after u reanimate a body there body turns to ash and it cant be reanimated again. so in short if an npc dies u can bring him/her back for a couple mins then there gone forever :sadface:
  8. Gearuvagen I know, You know

Message Count:
    Well you could level Conjuration all the way to 100 get the Dead Thrall spell and take them to your house kill them place an anchor item on them and leave them there... creepiest collectible ever....
    • Funny Funny x 1