1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Bringing back the Civil War?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Mackiatoe, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Mackiatoe

Mackiatoe Skyrim's Witchdoctor - for all your Voodoo needs!

Ok, before I start, I am very new on these forums, so if this post should be somewhere else just say :)

Anyways, after completing the main quest, I immediatly went and completed the Stormcloak line of the Civil War quests. But now, I'm a little bored of just seeing Stormcloak guards (contradictive ;)). Is there anyway to, basically, restart the Civil War? I am on PC, and therefore have access to the command console. I have heard about 'scenario codes', where you can set up the right people and actions for a quest to happen. Is there one that would reset the game to the start of the Civil War quest, with Imperials and Stormcloaks?

Or am I just asking a silly question? :D

Thanks in advance!
  2. Matdir

Matdir New Member

Resetting the quest stages on the liberation of skyrim quest might do it, i have no idea though. Make a save before you try anything. I doubt this will let you re do the whole thing though.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mackiatoe

Sounds like an idea. I think it'll be a lot of console commands :p
  4. Matdir

Matdir New Member

Did this work? just wondering
  5. Mackiatoe

Haven't found a way. It must be possible!
  6. Mackiatoe

Ok. Searched around, and found a command called 'SetQuestStage', which allows you to reset quests to a certain stage. But, this only works for a quest you're on, or you have in your quest journal. So nope, it's not possible. But anwyays, looking at, I'm not in the mood for ruining/corrupting my save :p