Bringing back the Civil War?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mackiatoe

Skyrim's Witchdoctor - for all your Voodoo needs!
Ok, before I start, I am very new on these forums, so if this post should be somewhere else just say :)

Anyways, after completing the main quest, I immediatly went and completed the Stormcloak line of the Civil War quests. But now, I'm a little bored of just seeing Stormcloak guards (contradictive ;)). Is there anyway to, basically, restart the Civil War? I am on PC, and therefore have access to the command console. I have heard about 'scenario codes', where you can set up the right people and actions for a quest to happen. Is there one that would reset the game to the start of the Civil War quest, with Imperials and Stormcloaks?

Or am I just asking a silly question? :D

Thanks in advance!

Matdir

Resetting the quest stages on the liberation of skyrim quest might do it, i have no idea though. Make a save before you try anything. I doubt this will let you re do the whole thing though.

Mackiatoe

Skyrim's Witchdoctor - for all your Voodoo needs!
Did this work? just wondering
Ok. Searched around, and found a command called 'SetQuestStage', which allows you to reset quests to a certain stage. But, this only works for a quest you're on, or you have in your quest journal. So nope, it's not possible. But anwyays, looking at, I'm not in the mood for ruining/corrupting my save :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts