Bribing guards with Scimitar (Request)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
"Do you see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords."
―Guards

The guards finds the Redguard's Scimitar very fascinating, even to the point of telling you it. So when you commit crimes and the guard catches you.... why not give an option of bribing the guard to drop the charges in an exchanged for a Scimitar that you have in your inventory?

I would suggest that this feature only works if you have a high speechcraft (Must have Bribery and Haggling perk) the higher the haggling the better the chances of the guards accepting your bribery.

NOTE: If someone does take an interest in this mod idea, and actually make this mod.... I am willing to beta test it through a current game, and a new game.

JoeReese

I took a peek in CK, to see what was involved in the bribery, but I'm afraid it's a bit over my head. I've found a couple of keywords and such, but no list, nothing I recognize as anything that I could change to make the Scimitar a viable bribe. That's not to say it can't be done, only that I can't do it.

Do you know how much the regular bribe is, or is it variable?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts