1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

    Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

BretonxBreton: Wine and Magika(private)

Discussion in 'Active Stories' started by Mirro9@, Sep 18, 2017.

  1. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Mirro9@

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    73
    Micael's eyes go wide as the shadow passes over head. "RUN!!!" But his voice is barely heard over the dragons roar as it swoops low, it's belly brushing the tree tops. Looking back into the clearing the Massive nord shouts to the others seeming to rally them against the coming threat. Micael continues to run helping Jinn until she can run on her own. South, through the thick forests until the dragons roar can no longer be heard.

    They come across a small stream and Micael falls to his knees gasping and out of breath, he pours the cool water over his head, letting it run down his chest around his armor. "Well...*gasp* we found *gasp*...the bandits." They are far enough away that they cannot hear the dragon or any of the sounds of battle. And are still a half days hike back to the town of Falkreath.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
  2. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    159
    Likes Received:
    7
    Reputation:
    103
    Jinn sprints with amazing grace, looking more like a gazelle than a clunky reptile. Her legs stretch out, taking leaps and bounds, but as they near the stream, she looks over her shoulder at Micael who is a few yards behind her. She slows to a stop and lets him run to the water for refuge while her chest heaves. Her hood has dropped to her neck, letting her dark mangled ponytail gleam in the treacherous sunlight. She slowly bends over, hands on knees, and wheezes for air. "Damned....dragons." She pants, and slowly sinks down into the ground, sort of easing herself into it and being mindful of her tail. Then she does the strangest thing...she starts- laughing. She snorts, then starts giggling and then lets out a guffaw and starts cackling, sound like a hyena who got the hiccups. "Oh I haven't felt that alive in YEARS!"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  3. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Mirro9@

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    73
    Micael stares at Jinn for a moment panting before he too starts laughing hysterically. "I never expected to be saved by a dragon of all things." He laughs to himself for a few more moments. "We need to get back to Falkreath and let the Captain know what we've found, both with the rebels and the dragon." He stops for a while and looks around for a minute before continuing, "But I...am lost. Do you have any idea where we are?

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
  4. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    159
    Likes Received:
    7
    Reputation:
    103
    Just like that, her hysteria is gone, and she is back into serious mode as her mouth closes and her eyes seem to become more intense. They dart around their surroundings, and then she looks back at him and gives a curt nod with a grunt. She then stands up, leaning to the side slightly probably due to some remaining soreness. Jinn glances around again and then points ahead of them. Through that line of trees is the road. We're still near the lake so we need to be careful; we're gonna have to take the long way around to Falreath..." she pauses in then in an almost sly voice "unless..." she turns to look at him with those amber eyes, they're almost daring, and he gets the feeling that she'd cock an eyebrow if she could "You'd rather go through the wilderness and get there faster?"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  5. Mirro9@

    Mirro9@ Mirro9@

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    9
    Reputation:
    73
    Micael laughs. "Faster is better if you lead the way." Now refreshed from the stream Micael stands and stretches wincing slightly. "Yes, the sooner the better, bandits or dragons I have no desire to be anywhere near that mess longer than we have to." Micael looks through his bag and let's out a small groan, seeing much of his supplies and potions smashed in the fight. He pulls out a book now soaked in one potion or another sighing, "Damn, I didn't get to finish that one." Self consciously he quickly puts book back in his bag the title "The Lusty A-" seen before it disappears.

    Micael begins walking deeper into the woods following Jinn. "I'm out of magicka for now, do you have a blade you can spare? Bandits and brigands I can talk or threaten my way out of but I don't like my chances of finnessing why way past a hungry bear."

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
     
    Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 20 Points Oct 15, 2017
  6. Sweetroll76

    Sweetroll76 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2017
    Messages:
    159
    Likes Received:
    7
    Reputation:
    103
    Jinn says not a word when she spots the title, instead she averts her eyes and merely goes 'hmph' as she bemusedly re-evaluates Micael. She then turns with a sweep of her tail and starts walking.

    With her back facing him, she rolls her eyes to herself at his request. Did he not have any sort of back-up?
    Jinn doesn’t full understand why she reaches down to her belt and unclips her blade, but she does. The man needs protection, regardless of his foolishness. She pauses to stop and hand it to him, her face as stoic as ever. “break it and I break you.” she states bluntly, and without another word turns to face ahead
    “It’s foolish to rely absolutely on your magic.” She comments later, her voice uninterpretable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     

Share This Page

  • Like us on Facebook