BretonxBreton: Wine and Magika(private)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "The Empire and the Dominion are at peace...officially. I can't think of why they would want me though I guess it can't be ruled out. And...your insight is well, let's call it oreternatural."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sweetroll76

"Officially is such a useless word." there is an actual flare of emotion in her hiss: hate. Her lip actually curls but she catches herself, and falls quiet for a few minutes to squash her emotions. She waves a dismissive hand at Micael and shakes her head "I know her but she does not know me. Nobody does." she pauses, and she turns to look at him with those burning amber eyes "And it will stay that way." there is an underlying message, almost like a threat. She has 0 interest in making 'friends'. She prefers herself. She can handle the bouts of loneliness.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Don't worry. I haven't come in to sweep you off your feet and take you from everything you know and love." He gives Jinn a wry smile before continuing in a more business like tone. "If I am successful here then I will be visiting the other holds. All of them. The coin follows me so long as you will."

Sweetroll76

She gives no response to his comment, only a "Hmph" as her tail flicks dismissively. "why offer me such a position. When you are more than capable of doing it yourself." she asks bluntly. "I get plenty of money here from hunting. What makes you think I will follow you?"

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "I don't know the area, you do. I'm no good at sneaking or tracking, you are. And it's more than likely left to my own devices I would end up starving and lost in the woods somewhere between the holds. I know my strengths and I accept my weaknesses. Now I could hire you for this job alone, you know who I work for so that's a loose end. Then I go to the next town and have to do the same and hire another guide or mercenary. Point is it leaves a rather unwanted trail. After this job I can choose the least risky path."

Sweetroll76

"And what makes you think I will help you hm?" she voices, her voice a little cold and she sneers at him "I do not care about this civil war. All I see is lost lives and corruption. Why should I help you advance in such a meaningless war? Do you believe securing the holds will actually help anything?"

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Ending the war quickly saves lives. Even if they don't want to admit it the Nords are part of the Empire, and that's not just territories. The Empire is a part of Nord culture, and the world is more dangerous now than ever. We will need go stand together.

If a hold is loyal, we help them. If a hold is neutral, we will sway them. If a hold has turned traitor, we need to know how to take it with the least struggle and blood shed. I get it. You have no great love for the Empire, so if sparing lives isn't enough there is always cold coin and my warm personality." He finishes with what seems to be a genuine grin.

Sweetroll76

She actually stops in her tracks, and if he does as well, her head will turn all the way toward him. Her amber eyes bore into them, looking him over, searching for something. Jinn's eyes are narrowed, but they reveal; for a second- confusion. She even cocks her head slightly at him. She doesn't utter a word, just... looking at him.

Elouen stops behind them, about a foot or so, "Uhh what's going on?" she inquires, sounding both worried and confused. It is only then that Jinn's eyes glance away. Once they flick back to Micael they only hold for a a second or so before she turns toward the path. "Nothing." she grunts, really acting like nothing happened.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    As Jinn continues forward he turns to Elouen keeping his voice down, "Well I said something, at this point though I have no idea if what just happened was a good or bad thing." He stares as Jinn keeps walking in half disbelief before following behind. "If I don't keep up well be lucky to get there by dark."

Sweetroll76

Elouen glances wildly between Jinn and Micael, but luckily doesn't ask what they were talking about. She is clearly very concerned, as she begins walking alongside Micael, armor clanking. Jinn simply leads the way as usual, not even looking behind her to make sure they're still there. Then again, with Elouen's loud clanking, there really is no point. Elouen would chat up a storm about different herbs and things she's found all over Skyrim. A surprisingly mundane conversation, but she does ask a lot about High Rock

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael sighs to himself. He may be treading dangerous waters with Jinn, and is more than willing to distract himself talking with Elouen. They pass much of the time talking, with Micael retelling her tales of the great cities of High Rock, the legendary knights and the beautiful scenery and in turn he gives her his full attention as she describes her interests and skills in alchemy. He makes a point to show particular interest in local herbs and ingredients used in cooking. Tasting what he can as they walk. The time seems to fly by and the sun is low on the horizon when they crest a hill looking down onto a still lake. When Jinn confirms that Half-moon mill is nearby Micael suggests they make camp outside of the mill and approach in full daylight. He begins making camp, pulling out rope and a large sheet from his bag. He ties the rope tight between two trees and spreads the sheet across it making a quick tent. He then goes about securing the tent and campsite, finding firewood and generally keeping busy while the trio begin finding down.

Sweetroll76

Once the sun sets, Elouan goes rather quiet, but she still very helpful. She works closely with Micael, and does what she can to start the fire. She seems to be a very neat and tidy person: this is seen by her picking up of leaves and debris and clearing the camp sight up like it was her house.

Meanwhile Jinn wanders off into the woods, grunting she's going hunting despite the possible dangers.

As Elouen finishes up, there is a howl- a strange wolf howl from far off that echoes along the mountain range. You can practically see the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She raises her head with a jerk and looks around, eyes darting around in the light of the fire. She then looks to Micael, "I...have to go. It's sundown. Is that ok?" her eyes are pleading.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Are you going to be Ok? I mean that sounded close, should you really be heading off on your own?" The concern is back and he is confused as to why now of all times she would choose to leave. When she insist she must go Micael relents but only after forcing her to bring a healing potion with her.

Sweetroll76

"Oh! Yeah I'll be fine!" she reassures him cheerfully, obviously trying to comfort and reassure him. "That's why I have armor!" she knocks her own armor before chuckling. she goes to take his hand in hers and smiles at him, though a little sadly "I...actually will be gone for a few days. So this is..probably be goodbye." she glances down before huffing in amusement "I guess I wasn't much of a guide...but I'm sure Jinn is far better than me! Thanks for the day! I hope you find what you're looking for" she gives him a meaningful look.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "And I hope you find your friend." He watches as Elouen disappears into the dying light through the trees. He buries his concern down in his chest and continues preparing the firewood even more and heating up some bread over the fire and pulls out a small jar of butter with it.

Sweetroll76

It's about 30 minutes later that Jinn shows up, carrying a rabbit by its leg, and it's clearly dead. She silent walks over and sets the rabbit down on a cloth, then starts to set up the spit with the pot. She then pulls out a steel dagger and skins the rabbit. Within minutes she has the rabbit leg in the pot. She seems in her own little world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    With Jinn back at the campsite Micael begins to get more comfortable and gets out of his armor. As the stew Jinn is working on comes along he slices off a couple pieces of toast and butters them offering one to Jinn. He then sits down leaning back on his pack and begins reading a book by the fire light until the stew is ready

Sweetroll76

Jinn glances over at the slice of bread and then takes it, grunting in thanks. She chomps down half of it, and tears up the remaining bit and drops it into the stew. She stirs and stirs, the sound hypnotic. Soon enough, she clangs the spoon on the side of the pot, and grabs two wooden bowls out of her bag. She fills them both with stew, and offers one to Micael silently.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael gladly accepts the stew, the warmth of it fills him as the night air grows a sharper chill to it. As he eats he looks at Jinn for a moment before speaking, "Eluoen is gone. I don't think she will be back." He finishes his stew looking into the remains of the bowl. "Do you think she will be alright?"

Micael opens the bottle of argonian blood-wine and slowly begins drinking. The stew and the alcohol keeping him pleasant and warm next to the crackling fire.

Sweetroll76

"She will be fine." Jinn grunts, seeming pretty sure in that fact. "She's a lycan after all. Can smell it." Her lips curls after taking a sip of her soup but then she lets out a defeated sigh. "She means no harm though... Few Silver Hand in these parts."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts