BretonxBreton: Wine and Magika(private)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael gets the look of someone playing their favorite game and says, "50 now 200 after and first choice of any valuables we find. I'll tell you now the Jarl may not like it but given the chance I have no intention of leaving these bandits alive."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sweetroll76

She's silent, dead silent. It clearly makes Elouen uncomfortable as she shifts from boot to boot. There's something of a deep, animalistic wheeze, like a hyena chuckling. The argonian pushes herself off of the wall, and stands tall. "I like you." She muses quietly, though what this implies is kind of a mystery. She then turns toward Elouen, who straightens up under the female's gaze. Jinn simply goes 'hmph' before looking to Micael. Her amber eyes are still piercing, but they are not quite as unsettling or aggressive. They almost express interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Then welcome to the team." He says extending his hand. "If you need any supplies we should get them soon. I need to see an apothecary in town and grab a few potions for the journey. And before I forget." he takes out his coin purse and counts quickly putting those he counts out into another smaller pouch and handing it to Jinn. "Here is your first payment. You will find it's all there. Now if you'll excuse me I will be just a moment." Micael marches off in the opposite direction of the apothecary before getting pointed in the right direction. He buys two health potions, four magika potions on potion of cure poison and one of cure disease as well as some furs to keep the collection from smashing together in his pack. He also buys a few days forth of trail rations and a particularly nice argonian blood-wine which he haggled over for several minutes before getting a deal he deems appropriate.

Sweetroll76

Elouen doesn't get the chance to tell Micael she's an apothecary before he goes off. She just shakes her head and chuckles, before looking to Jinn, seeming a little more relaxed. "You usually work with anyone?" She already knew the answer to that but wanted to ask the Huntress herself.

The Huntress merely shakes her head. She returns to leaning against the wall, apparently having already stocked up and being ready to go. As she leans against the wall she counts her coins. No amount of saying 'it's all there' is going to convince her otherwise from counting out her coin.

Elouen ponders what Micael is hiding. One does not simply "set up shop" in Skyrim. It was a rather silly reason. She didnt get bad intentions from him though, and if Jinn was cool with it then she was. She heard the Djinn was something of a vigilante when it came to judging who was bad and who was good. But Elouen knew it was much more complicated than that

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael comes back happy at his own wit getting a generally good deal on his purchases. He approaches the two and smiles pulling out the bottle of blood-wind. "It is a tradition of mine that any venture needs to begun with a drink, for good luck." He offers the bottle forward. "To success and fortune."

Sweetroll76

Elouen takes the bottle in her hands and studies it. She seems troubled for a few moments and then turns to hand the bottle to Jinn, who shoots her a quizzical look from beneath her cowl.

"I-I'm really sorry. I don't drink." Elouen explains, looking between Jinn and then Micael apologetically, "but! By all means! To success and fortune!" She repeats enthusiastically, all the while Jinn quietly uncorks the bottle and just chugs the ever living hell out of the bottle. Somebody should...probably stop her. Or not. Who knows with her? Elouen certainly doesnt.

Jinn downs half the bottle and grunts what is to be assumed is a thanks as she jerks out what little remains back to Micael

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael is slightly disappointed at Elouen's refusal but doesn't let it show. He watches Jinn take the bottle and take a drink...and keep drinking and drinking and, "Maybe she doesn't get toasts?" he thinks to himself. Before she finishes and hands the bottle to him. He smiles and nods and takes a drink of his own before corking the bottle and putting the meager remains back in his pack. "At least I got a good deal." He thinks to himself. Then to the two partners in adventure. "All right let's be off-" he stops and taps his forehead. "There I go again where are my manners, I am Micael Ro'o, merchant adventurer. Have coin will travel." And he performs another of his curious bows.

Sweetroll76

Jinn doesn't look at all surprised by his odd bow. Then again she has yet to be surprised by anything. She doesn't return the bow, but simple grunts in acknowledgment. "Jinn." Is all she says. She then indicates Elouen with a finger. "Elouen." She says simply.

Was she....here for introductions or simply knew Elouen?

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    "Right. Very Well! The road calls. Now Elouen which way to the timber mill?" Micael secure his pack across his shoulders and makes sure his Dwarven Shield is properly snug on his forearm. From his chipper demeanor you might never guess that this was a man intent on hunting down bandits with murder on his mind. This only seems to reinforce Elouen's suspicions about being more than a merchant.

Sweetroll76

"Oh! Uhmmmmm." She starts to play out the cardinal directions

"North." Jinn interrupts, pointing North. She doesn't really take her eyes off of Micael. What is she thinking?

"Oh uh-ok." Elouen is a little caught off guard but effortlessly bounces back rather quickly.

"I know the road. We should be there by sundown." Jinn grunts.

Elouen's demeanor suddenly changes; her smile fades, and there seems to be...nervousness in her vivid blue eyes. "Sun...down?" She repeats.

Jinn pauses before nodding curtly. Then without another word, she snap turns with a sweep of her tail, and starts walking. Elouen wouldn't really look at Micael, just quietly lift her hood over her head and go to catch up with the tall Argonian who evidently takes long strides.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael marches off behind the two catching up to Elouen easily enough. "Is there an issue with us making it at sundown? Forgive me for asking this but you wouldn't be afraid of the dark now would you." Rather than joking however he does appear to express genuine concern.

Sweetroll76

She looks at him like a deer in the headlights. Jinn walks a little ahead of them , tail sweeping in a fluid fashion.

"Oh! Uh-" she racks her brain for something. She couldn't possibly tell him she needed to go out and Hunt. To go and see a fugitive of the law.

She blinks rapidly before smiling and chuckling weakly "Oh it's nothing. I have a...friend who doesn't live too far from Half-Moon's mill. I usually go see them around Sundown. But it's fine. I'll just be a little late." She shrugs amicably, optimistic as ever.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    This woman is quite possibly the worst liar I've ever heard. Micael thinks to himself. "Well by all means don't let us hold you back then. Friends are few and far in between in these trying times." He gives her a smile and slowly lengthens his stride to catch up to Jinn. "So, Jinn. I'd like to get to know what I can expect from you down the road. You clearly know your way. What more can I hope to see from you, specifically when we run into trouble."

Sweetroll76

Jinn gives him the side-eye from beneath her hood as he pulls up next to her. He can practically feel her wary suspicion, even while he talks. As soon as he's done, she looks ahead again. Argonians are said to be emotionless, though many argue it is because they are not as facially expressive. They can't be. But he get's the feeling she is intentionally unexpressive.

She does seem to slow her pace however, just a smidge. It's unclear if it's because she's thinking or giving Elouen a chance to catch up. There is more of a sway in her hips that slows her walking down.

She finally heaves a deep sigh and then breathes out "Mind your tongue, Imperial" as if she was merely talking about the weather. This is the same woman that stated benignly she liked him earlier.

"Sometimes your eyes serve you better than your mouth. Just as your actions speak louder than your words."

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    There's a moment when something flashes across Micael's face. But what replaces it quickly is a slight sneer. "I understand men must look a like to you but I hail from High Rock, I am no imperial. But with that I will for go the pleasantries for now." He straightens somewhat his tone and posture that of a soldier. "I need to know what you can do and what you can't. If we get into a fight there will be little time to strategize. I need to know where I need you."

Sweetroll76

At his words, she seems to lightly scoff. There is something to it. As if she is silently saying 'you know what I mean' but then simply falls quiet again.

The silence feels like hours as they trek the trail. Elouen is still a little behind, but seems content with admiring the scenery and simply keeping to herself for the time being.

"I am best at range." Jinn finally grunts. It seems like that's all she will say before she abruptly continues: "I am a hunter. I can cover you from afar. The archers are often amateurs anyway." She scoffs at this, her lip seeming to curl as if compensating for the lack of a nose to scrunch up in disgust. "Worst thing is if it composes of Highway men. Unlikely. Since they are stealing lumber." She simply looks ahead, but if Micael is looking at her, he will catch her glance at him for a second before looking ahead.

"Are you going to you use your magic?" She inquires. It is unlikely she should know this.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael nods curtly at this not showing any surprise at Jinn's very surprising knowledge. He is seeing she is full of surprises. "Yes. I do not flaunt it like a charlatan or one of the academics but when we find these bandits, you will see magic." There is a small smirk on his face seemingly thinking to himself. In that last sentence although he is smiling there is something cold about it. "It is good you are a skilled archer, unfortunately stealth and precision at range are not my strong points. A funny thing about these bandits though, at least at the limber yards they didn't kill anyone, and they didn't steal anything. They appear, the workers are driven off and the site abandoned and then they disappear."

Sweetroll76

"Hmmmm" Jinn merely hums at his comment, and he can tell that the coldness does not go unnoticed. Whether or not she cares is a different story. "What do you believe is the cause of this." Jinn grunts immediately after he finishes his rundown, she walks a tad faster now. Her normal pace.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael steps out his pace to keep up. Feeling that he may have over stepped a boundary he reigns in the part of him that was seeing bandits burning. "It is likely one of two scenarios, and it seems there is no reason to hide my bias to you now. Either the bandits themselves are Stormcloaks or sympathisers at the least. Driving off the workers and not looting or destroying, this would be attacking their own folk and I'm sure they are trying to win the Jarl and the hold over as well. The other likely scenario is that there are no bandits and the Jarl is playing us and the Empire for fools. Because if were scouting out bandits that aren't real then this is either a wild goose chase or a trap."

Sweetroll76

She is quiet, supposedly thinking this through. She lets out a 'heh' like something has amused her. As they walk she places her hands on her hips and looks up to the sky, arching her back a little as if stretching. "You're very loyal to the Empire." she states. It's not suspicious, but there is an underlying tone of amusement. "But I suppose I have no better ideas; Other than the Thalmor organizing this to capture one of us. Most likely you." She is so casual about it. "Are you a worshipper of Talos?" she then gives a cold hard laugh "Forgive me. I know not the worship of High Rock. Neither does she" she indicates behind them with a jerk of her head, indicating Elouen who is out of earshot. "She has never set foot in High Rock." How does she know this?

Then, as if answering the invisible question she continues: "Stays at the inn a lot. Got some trouble from Nord inbreds." she directly insults the nords, but very dryly and casually

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts