Breton Mage: Skyrim = Meh Breton Mage: Oblivion - Kick A**!!!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Just sayin'.

Skyrim: so what - ooo you can conjure a familiar and have magic resistance. So what. You're just another mage and you better have backup, or at least be good with a weapon.

Oblivion: You already start with a bonus to your total magicka and regeneration and, if you take the Mage sign it's even better: Shield, Conjure Skeleton, flare, flare, flare and then there's Open Very Easy Lock. And that's at level 2!!!!! Don't even use my bow or sword 99% of the time.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Oh - and rather than looking like a cross between Mrs. Potato head and Rhea Pearlman (Carla from Cheers), I look like Joan Jett with fuscia hair and don't even wear armor.

Looks like I'll stick with Nord or Altmer in Skyrim and reserve my Bretons and Imperials for Oblivion. :)

JoeReese

Oh - and rather than looking like a cross between Mrs. Potato head and Rhea Pearlman (Carla from Cheers), I look like Joan Jett with fuscia hair and don't even wear armor.

Looks like I'll stick with Nord or Altmer in Skyrim and reserve my Bretons and Imperials for Oblivion. :)
You made Tonks in Oblivion. :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts