• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

higgi07

Do any lore masters know anything about the Breton Assassin looking guy in the Alliances trailer? Do you reckon he is just a sort of hero/leader or is there any lore about an order/group of Breton Assassins?

Olsthepols

Fus Ro Dah
No the whole trailer is just about the three alliances fighting each other. He's just the leader of the either the ebonheart pact just like the elf woman is the leader of the aldmeri dominion and the giant warrior guy is the leader of the daggerfall covenant

Olsthepols

Fus Ro Dah
Sorry I meant that the breton would be the leader of the daggerfall covenant and the warrior guy would be ebonheart pact

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I think the Argonians should be the leader of the Ebonheart pack seeing how stealthy they are and adept in guerrilla warfare. They're decent with bows and have a minor grasp of magic. And they have one of the most useful skills, Histskin.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I think the Argonians should be the leader of the Ebonheart pack seeing how stealthy they are and adept in guerrilla warfare. They're decent with bows and have a minor grasp of magic. And they have one of the most useful skills, Histskin.
Doesn't really sound like leaders. Sounds like they are effective soldier units. As for Histskin, we don't even know if the Skyrim Active Racial abilities will be present. I won't lie I prefer stealthy and less direct techniques but those aren't attributes you really expect from you leaders you know?

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Only time will tell, surely the three of them will play some role in the Storyline, probably Generals in their respective Faction.

TJ0331

Nords forever
I love the nord in the beginning.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts