• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cyonossa

Ok so let me begin with I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!

So that said I love the elderscrolls series and fallout series due to the complete and unending exploration in these games. I have not had this problem but from my understanding is most of the quests in skyrim can not be broken but there are some that can be if you do stuff out of order by going into a dungeon and killing something or looting something before your supposed to. In turn you start the quest after youve done this. I understand that most items just stay in your inventory and cannot be sold and i know some quests have hidden cells in dungeons that only open when you take the quest. However i want to start a thread that list the dungeons (or whatever) has quest breaking material inside kind of a heads up for people that are concerned about breaking quests. I openly explore but have read alot about quests breaking for several people that just go dungeon to dungeon to dungeon. I have looked online will admit not very hard but if there is already a thread covering this then sorry I did not know.

ambiiientz

Xbox 360
Companions Questline
Fort : Driftshade Refuge
If you enter this fort and kill the bandit leader before you join the Companions, the quest "Purity of Revenge"
will be bugged and you won't be able to complete any more quests for the Companions.

PS: This is the reason I don't go "dungeon diving" in Skyrim...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts