• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jeruhmi

Wow, I just want to start by saying this game is really cool and unique.
So I bought Borderlands yesterday and finished downloading it overnight (7GB download).
I have been playing it this morning on the online play and it has been really fun.
I like how you can level up and whatnot, it makes the game a lot more than it might have been.

It's $7.60-ish on Steam right now and really worth it :D

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I got it when it was on sale months ago. It looks pretty fun but never got a time to actually play it. It would be even better if you play it with 3 of your friends though.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
That’s pretty cheap. How about the DLCs? Are they included or would you have to buy them separately?

Jeruhmi

DLC packs are not included. It's a cool game but I'll probably play it a couple of times more and forget about it.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Borderlands was absolutely amazing. I was apprehensive after the graphical overhaul, but man the cell-shaded graphics really fit the game, in my opinion. I played all characters to max, and farmed the armory (DLC) and the big loot boss (Crawmerax? also from DLC) for quite some time before I finally put that game down. I think BL2 will surpass it's amazingness. Can't wait.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts