• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lizardisok

Playing as soldier

What should I put my skill points on:

Impact- increases weapon damage
Sentry- Scorpio turret damage

Defense?

Fitness?

Any suggestions from those who played???

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I believe for Roland I got the thing where my turret healed me, but then maxed the offensive tree.

What guns do you prefer? I will try to find a "skill" builder in the meantime so I can give you more details.

lizardisok

Can't remember which guns where fav.
Prob. def one with scope, and another with lots of bullets/clip

Thanks!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Are you playing online? With a party it can lighten the load but the soldier is defiantly the one with the most solo potential.

Soloing on a hunter was brutal hahaha.

lizardisok

ATM playing single.

Comparing damage and accuracy!

For the shield I'm thinking of something that heals health as well. Just trying to find freebies around enemy camps. The vending machines are so expensive!

I bet hunter was brutal! What was their perk?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
For me (as a pistoleer) it was used for scouring or alerting me to enemies.

Throw it out watch if it dive bombs or just circles.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Roland%20Skill%20Tree_zps0wqs2oja.png

So here is my "Test Build" As you play you will figure out what you want more.

Basically Infantry for Turret damage, increased fire rate and less recoil on kills, turret cooldown and missiles from turret.
Support so you can regen ammo by turret, increased number of turret shots, and shield regen on kills.
Medic so being by turret heals you, and increased magazine capacity.

I would say you want the ammo regen and healing by turret first. But it really depends on what kind of damage you are taking. If you are hard up for skill points or want to spread it around more I would put only one point in the "kill" related skills until you are comfortable. It is 5 in each row so you will have to use your digression. I did not play Roland as much as I should have, but I think this is a good template as you go forward.

Hope I didn't take to long. :D

Good luck.

lizardisok

WOW thanks Skies!

I forget half of what I was going to say, but I did already put some skills on the top left corner, I think it was because it made my bullets stronger.

I'm roughly level 10 now.

Very nice test build!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Yeah I would probably trade turret damage for gun damage, it was put together very hastily. But thank you and I am glad you are enjoying the game. :D

lizardisok

But can't I pick both top, left and right, under the infantry row?

Maybe I'll get those filled first!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I am that derp who is obsessed with optimizing. Doing both can theoretically take away from Other skills, but like anything do you. Especially since respecting isn't that expensive.

lizardisok

This is so very true skies ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I am definitely am taking those points into consideration now!

For shields I guess I'm looking for something to recharge health as well?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I personally prefer those. Especially with infusion grenades. As most of the other healing isn't as immediate. Risking more damage for a health vial isn't good, nor is med kits taking up inventory space.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts