Spoiler Blood On The Ice Walk Through

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
When was that ?
Because that was suppose to be one of the fixes in the 1.4 Patch.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
Ah, I play on 360. I don't play on PC. So I haven't received an update yet that will fix it. Haha.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I only play on the Xbox 360 & I got the 1.4 update last week.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
I haven't played in a while. My boyfriend is sick and has been at home the last two weeks, and I use his TV to play on because he has the really nice one that actually allows me to see and read the books. xD So hopefully next time I'll play I'll get that update. =) Do I just continue with the quest like I'm supposed to once I get the update?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I honestly don't know but I'm hoping so, I'll try and have a look at it in the next few days.

Just dealing with some real life dramas at the moment & so I haven't had a chance to play as much of late.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Bump

BrthrhdOfSteel

The Goose Assassin
I have entered and exited the city like 100 times and have tried so many diff. Things and cannot get the first dead body to turn up. Please Help!! I really like this house.
BTW I have gotten this quest to start no problem on all my other play throws (6 of them)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts