• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    It seemed like ages ago since it happened. He can barely remember what he had felt that day, all the emotions that ran through him. Maybe it's due to serving the Empire, maybe it's because after all the killing and pain, he forgot about the real pain that still haunts him. Either way he had to escape the place where it all happened. Right after his service he rode to the Imperial city with all his earnings from his time with his traveling band of comrades, his war earnings, and bounties he's picked up decided to live there instead. His brother chose to stay in Skyrim for a good while and their friend chose to travel back to Valenwood, her homeland. Those three were the only ones that made it out that day, but it doesn't matter now. He didn't want to think about what happened, so he put his old journal and picture back in the drawer next to his bed, and made his way to the market district for a walk. He must admit, a Skyrim native being in Cyrodiil who in also fought for the legion seemed out of place. After what happened, his service, and maybe just being in the homeland for too long made him seek another living place. This way he can start anew, be left alone until he was ready, and still earn septims doing bounties, odd jobs, and maybe even selling his sword arm.

As he strolled around the circular plaza he took note of all the shops, stalls, and people around him. Here he felt blended in, unnoticed, and content. The noise of feet pattering stone filled the air around him, but still left him to this thoughts for a time, until he felt a bump on his back

"You will be in the Emperor's favor. May you spill your enemies blood in the Arena"
    "Who are you then?"
    "Higher authority of you. We know who you are. Word travels quick, Wolf of the north." The man in the royal robe smiled, then signaled two guards over to him.
    "I gave that name up. What makes you think I'll say yes?"
    "You will. A man like you only knows one thing. You fight to forget your true pain. I expect you to participate. I assume you have your own gear. I will give you a day to prepare. Thin out the criminals will you? I'm sure you'll have no trouble," and with that the man turned and left without a second thought. He knew Ardin would agree just for the fight. The rest is a benefit to the fight. After all, he wanted to compete. He loved the thrill and rush of the fight. He went on with plans to eat and drink, but he decided to make his way to a less established tavern for a more suitable one for a man himself.

As soon as he walked into the girl filled tavern, the sea of ale and song and the scent of food overcame him with joy. He smiled to himself, ordered some mead with his gold, then sat a table to enjoy his surroundings. This is what he missed. Maybe somethings shouldn't be forgotten. He took a long swig of mead and stared at the girls without much thought of what was to come.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    (OOC: I'm going to post for Alice and pick up where Nadir and I left off in The Arena Games. Alice and Dreven are in Natesse's room on the second floor of the Inn Ardin is at. Natesse is in the bathroom recovering from a short emotional breakdown from being worried sick and deathly afraid for Alice. Alice and Dreven just got done with some banter and their plan is to fill Alice in on the plan to rescue her dad over a nice breakfast. We could do this downstairs and meet Ardin then.)

Alice was sitting on Natesse's bed. The skirt of her blue dress was pushed several inches above her knees and her hands, wrapped in brown leather gloves, rested on top of it, in her lap. Her tight fitting white leather one piece bodysuit covered her from her throat to her feet and had feet itself to help protect her and keep her warm. They had dotted soles made of an old Dwemer invention called gray rubber and the suit closed with another Dwemer invention called a zipper. A moonstone track that ran from her collar to her groin and was brought together and apart by a small fastener of the same material. It was neatly covered under her buttoned dress collar. The suit had sleeves down to Alice's wrists and by having feet it obviously covered her legs completely. The only thing the suit didn't cover were her head and hands. It was cute, protective, comfortable and stylish and was clearly visible under her short sleeved dress and brown knee high boots. It would protect her in battle and currently protected her private areas from a red prying eye looking up her skirt. Alice brought her knees together and spread her feet apart, causing her suit to tighten a bit at her knees and produce the soft sound of supple, soft leather being manipulated by the human body.

Unlike Dreven's greasy, unkempt appearance, Alice was spotless. Her hair was clean and combed, her body was clean from a morning bath Natesse had ran for her, her face was free of zits and her makeup had been applied flawlessly. Foundation two shades darker than her fair, very pale skin, pink blush on her cheeks to give them colour, and a generous amount of black eyeshadow. Her dress had been cleaned and pressed and was free of wrinkles. Its three brass buttons had been polished and were buttoned, closing her nice collar (same kind of collar as on a dress shirt). Her suit, gloves and boots were all clean and nice looking but they didnt shine. That could give away her position. Paradoxically, her silver sapphire ring, silver sapphire earrings and silver amulet of Talos, along with her brass buttons, all shined with a high polish. Proof that even though Alice as an experienced archer and fancied herself a ranger she was still a seventeen year old girl. She didn't remember activating the self-cleaning enchantments on her clothing the night before so Natesse must have washed and pressed them for her and shined up her jewelry. She was so nice to Alice. They'd known each other two days and already Natesse felt like a big sister. Dreven was...that guy her big sister was dating that she didn't really like but was starting to grow on. She was still remorseful about threatening to throw him to the Thalmor last night and grateful that he had accepted her apology. They didn't have to be friends, but she wanted them to at least be okay with each other. He, she hoped, could handle that.

After what seemed like years but was only a few minutes Natesse came out of the bathroom. A towel was wrapped around her chest and she was using another to dry her hair. Alice stood up to greet Natesse but kept her hands folded at her waist.

"Hi there." She said with a sincere smile. She wanted to hug Natesse but she'd let her dress and dry off first. "Thank you so much for washing my clothes and polishing my jewelry. You really did a good job, just as good as my mom used to do. You sounded pretty annoyed with Dreven while you were in there. Is everything okay?" Alice noticed that Natesse smelled lovely. Alice had used some strawberry scented shampoo while in the bathroom, her favorite kind, and her hair carried the scent. She also used some lavender bath oil so she smelled very nice, but Natesse had something that surpassed Alice. Or maybe Natesse was just beautiful while Alice would always look like she was twelve. She wasn't sure.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Dolmas scrambled into the in, closing the door swiftly behind him. Some of the patrons turned to see just who it was, but Dolmas didn't have time to care. He clutched his head with on hand, and his side with the other as he ran for the stairs.

Thankfully, he had purchased a room prior to this moment, unsure if his latest plan to defeat the beasts within him would take hold.

Unsurprisingly, once again, his inner demons got the better of him.

He rushed up the steps, bumping into a couple of people as he breezed past them in the small hallway.

He needed to get somewhere safe, and he needed to do it quickly. The beasts were raging against their cages.

Valen was nearly free.

As Dolmas reached the top of the stairs, he rushed to his room like a bat out of hell. He needed to hurry.

As soon as he crossed the threshold, he shut the door behind him. The pain in his head intensified, and both hands clawed at it desperately.

Gaining one last drive before he surrendered, he launched himself to the chair and pulled on the chain he had connected to the bed prior. With a nice tug, he pulled it out long enough for him to fasten it on his wrist.

With only a second to spare, the bracer snapped closed, and Dolmas cried out in pain.

He lowered his head and clutched it with both hands, and slowly rocked back and forth, over and over, as he seemingly began to talk to himself.

"No, I needed to try!" He declared, a sharp pain wracking his entire body. He cried out again, his teeth clenched. "I cannot live like this anymore! What you keep doing to innocent people-" Dolmas stood to his feet, a loud shout erupting from him. "NO! You will not!" After that moment, things settled down.

Dolmas fell back into his seat, his breath heavy. He felt tears start to surface, but he fought them off to the best of his ability. He needed to, or it would get even worse.

As his eyes glanced around the room, he noticed a flier hanging from the wall, next to a bookshelf. It was across the way, so Dolmas couldn't quite get to it at the moment, but it didn't take long to see what it pertained to.

ARENA. It declared, in blood red letters so bold he was certain even the blind couldn't miss them.

Almost immediately, an idea struck Dolmas. A way to appease the beasts within him.

He would use the arena to sate his blood lust. Or die trying. He couldn't lose either way.

Both ends had a way of shutting the voices up forever.

With this in mind, he pleaded to the demons within him.

"I have a way that we both get what we want. Promise me complete control of my body until we reach the arena," He paused, looking again to the flyer, a smile of hope reaching his lips again. "And neither of us will ever want again."

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    Dreven huffed in annoyance. That skinny lickspittle really put him in a foul mood. Sure, she was cute, but she had no shape and too much mouth. He didn't see what Natesse even saw in that brat; she wasn't even the mothering type, but whatever. Shoving his hands into his pockets he began to make his way downstairs to the bar for a drink, and would maybe even entertain one of te other girls in the brothel. Natesse had given him a fantastic kick to the abdomen but he could still fluff like an animal, regardless. He was thinking about picking out one of the girls who liked it a little rough...hair-pulling, neck-grabbing, neck-biting, the works. He had a little aggression he wanted to let out and thought that would be the best way until the damned arena games began...

As he was walking, lost in thought, something or someone bumped hard into his shoulder, snapping him back to reality. Considering he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking he felt uncharacteristically apologetic.

"Ah, excuse....me?"

Before he could finish, the guy was gone. He looked to be a fellow dunmer that either needed to vomit or be sedated...he was running full tilt through the hallways , head in hand looking incredibly panicked. He ran to the end of the hallway and fumbled with a door before entering, then slamming and locking it behind him. Dreven paused.

"Hm. Interesting."

Normally, trivial occurrences like that would phase him but in the breif moment in passing Dreven sensed something off about that dunmer. Making a smooth, casual turn, Dreven padded down the now empty hallway to the room now occupied by the spastic dunmer. Leaning non-nonchalantly beside the door frame, up against the wall, he pricked his ears up and listened in.

-anymore! What you keep doing to innocent people-" .

.."NO! You will not!"

..."I have a way that we both get what we want. Promise me complete control of my body until we reach the arena,"
    ... "And neither of us will ever want again."

Then went quiet, and Dreven frowned. What an odd exchange, but hardly interesting. The bit about body control was a little enticing but who knows, maybe the mer had gotten into some skooma. The nosy mer shrugged and headed toward the stairs. He was still quite intent on getting a woman but somewhere in the back of his mind he he that other dunmer would definitely make an appearance again, and soon.

--------------------

Back in the bedroom, Natesse embraced Alice, transferring some of the dampness from her skin to Alice's clothes.

"Alice... I was so worried. I know I just met you but...there something about you I want to protect."

She let the young girl go and smiled.

"Yes, Dreven and I are fine. He isn't a bad mer, you just have to get to know him. He hard to warm up to people he doesn't plan to exploit so...it's kind of a good thing he's a bit rude. It just means he's not trying to use you to further some hidden agenda!"

Sure, that didn't sound so well but it was the best she could offer at the moment. She stood up and tossed the towel across a chair before reaching into the wardrobe and pulling out her armor. She dropped her towel revealing that she was wearing nothing but a thin pair of panties, never minding the fact that Alice was there. Natesse had spent most of her young life naked around other women so it didn't bother her at all. She chatted about her and Dreven's history while pulling on the fitted black pants.

"I met Dreven years ago, Alice and even then he was a chauvinistic pig. He was rude, crass and over-confident to the point of arrogance...and I liked that. He quickly became my best customer and started spending entire days with me. After a fashion we became freinds..."

She giggled, reaching for a sleeveless tunic and pulled it over her bare top half. Then she picked up the top half of her suit and pulled the long sleeves over her slender arms and backed up to Alice, showing her the back of the top, that must be laced shut.

"Mind lacing me up, sweetheart? Hope you've got a strong arm, I like it pulled TIGHT."

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice smiled when Natesse hugged her, not minding at all that she was damp. She was also touched that Natesse was so concerned for her. Alice could take care of herself, she'd proven that before, but Natesse's affection and care was almost motherly. It was all very reassuring and it gave Alice hope. She then talked about how she and Dreven met and about how it was a good sign that he was being gruff and rude towards Alice. It was a sign of sincerity for him, a sign that he wanted to have a genuine relationship. He could run Alice through a highly polished con job but he didn't. It meant he was dangerous and Alice would need to keep an eye on him but in a way it was comforting. Natesse started dressing herself, covering her delicate black panties and long beautiful legs with a pair of tight leather pants and pulling a matching top over her bare chest. It was beautiful and sexy leather armor that was in two pieces but was form fitting and protective. Natesse wore it last night and she looked great in it!

"Mind lacing me up, sweetheart? Hope you've got a strong arm, I like it pulled TIGHT."

"Sure! I'd be happy to!" Alice said. She took the laces of Natesse's armor and deftly looped them through the holes in the back. The leather strips were long and supple and Alice had no trouble getting them through even with her gloves on. Once she reached the top holes Alice took one strip in each hand and pulled as tightly as she could. Enough to where the leather emphasized Natesse's back, sides, shoulders and, in her front, her breasts. Alice finished off the lacing with a strong stable square knot and tucked the excess end through the criscrossed laces.

"There we go! are they too tight? I can loosen them if you want."

She turned around and looked at Natesse from the front, taking in the sight of her protector rocking her tight, sexy armor. Tight and fitting enough to look and feel like a catsuit yet easier to remove. Alice looked up with both awe and envy, wishing she had the body to rock such armor but as a one piece suit like what she was wearing now. She loved how tight it got when she curled up or crouched and how the leather creaked when she moved. She felt badass and sexy.

"Wow! You look badass! With some knee high riding boots and long gloves you'd look even better!" She frowned and took another look at herself. "I wish I had your chest Natesse. And your hair and your legs and...well...everything. That way I'd be tall and pretty and sexy. And I'd have real boobs. Not just the little chest bumps I've got. That'd be a nice change. I mean I can barely fill out a B cup."

Alice was a beautiful girl with womanly goods that fit right into her small skinny frame. Everyone who was honest with her told her this but she didn't believe them and she didn't feel good about how she looked. She wanted to be a foot taller, have bigger breasts, longer, wavier hair and longer, sexier legs. Her parents and friends told her she looked just fine and that the changes she was pining for would make her someone other than who she was. But Alice didn't believe them. There were tall, beautiful Nord girls at school that made her green with envy and other Imperial girls that seemed to radiate. Why did Alice have to stop growing at 12? Why couldn't she be pretty too?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    If there was one thing that Lu’ah loved most in the world it would have to be gold. Ever since she could remember that shiny stuff had had her in thrall. She loved it more than fighting. More than sex and that was saying a lot. Well, maybe not more than sex but it came pretty close. The lure of all three of her most favourite things brought her to the Arena. Promises of riches for those who were worthy enough. Lu’ah was drawn to the city of chaos; the city of dirty under-the-table dealings, side bets, swindlers, whores and murderers. Upon setting foot inside the gates she was enchanted. The city smelt ripe for the picking. She shouldered her satchel which contained her armour and pressed through the throng.

Lu’ah made her way not to the nearest Inn. No, that would have been too refined for the pirate. She was looking for one particular establishment to sate her varying appetites. She had coin in her pouch and she wanted to spend it on booze and some company. Male or female, she didn’t have a preference. Whoever caught her eye at the time. She passed a rowdy tavern and then came to what could only be the Whore house. A brawl was taking place inside before the two men burst out of the doors, taking their fight to the street. People scattered in all directions, making room for the pair. Some of them called for the fight to be stopped, others looked on with horror or excitement. Lu’ah watched with interest and then laughed as one of the men gained the upper hand and knocked his foe out cold. The victor stood there breathing heavily and then bowed to the appreciative crowd.

He was ruggedly built, by Lu’ah’s standards. Thick leather cuffs circled his wrists and he had the look of a smith about him. Lu’ah all but confirmed it when she noticed small singe holes in his rough linen tunic. The man beat metal all day and fools by night. You’ll do nicely. The crowd dispersed and she boldly walked up to him.

“Do you f***f as fierce as you fight?” she asked him. The man turned; a surprised expression on his face as his eyes roamed over her body. Lu’ah waited while he studied her smooth dark skin and ample bust line. She was wearing her casual clothing. A lightweight white low-cut top and soft leather corset circled her small waist. A hint of brown flesh under her skirt where the tops of her thigh-high suede leggings stopped

“I sure do” he then grinned at her, very much liking what he saw. He never expected a stunning Redguard to proposition him and he wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity.

“I’ll give you a chance to prove it” she winked as she led the way into the whore house. Scantily clad women, and a few men, wandered the downstairs rooms, sat at tables drinking with customers, or did other things in dark corners. There was a lot of grunting and groaning going on. A couple of ladies, dressed in soft flowing chiffon danced in another corner. A few men sat around watching as the ladies moved seductively to the music. Lu’ah sought out the owner. She was lucky to secure a room and laid down money for a few nights. She bought mead and then led the smith upstairs to her new home for who knew how long. She locked the door behind them, dropping her things to the floor. Unstoppering the bottle with her teeth she took a long swig from it and passed it to the man. He drank while watching her undress, his arousal showing in his pants. Free from her clothng the man smiled appreciatively.

“Well now..” he grabbed her hips and pushed her against the wall, kissing down her neck. His hands slid down over her bottom and, despite her height, lifted her up easily. She wrapped her legs around him and gasped in pleasure as he nipped at her breast. He hesitated and she grabbed a fistful of his hair, pulling his head back and kissing him deeply.

“Show me how fierce you f***f” she demanded as she grabbed the front of his shirt and ripped it asunder....

*****​
    The room was a mess of scattered bedding, clothing, an upturned table and empty booze bottles. Lu’ah lay on her stomach on the bed as the smith ran his hand over her delectable curves. The candlelight played on her sweaty skin making it shine almost like Ebony. She hurt all over. The sex had been rough and she now ached; a delightful throbbing ache that made her sleepy.

“Where do you come from?” the smith asked, causing her to be still. She then rolled over and threw one long leg over him, giving him a squeeze with her luscious thigh, drawing his mouth to her breast again.

“That’s not something you need to know. You are here to f***f me or f***f off”. Lips clamped over a nipple. He got her point.

Wolfbane

A Dunmer sprinted passed him hysterically chattering with himself while a very attractive Redguard took a fellow Nord to a room, all in the past few minutes. This was very interesting, and he didn't know where to go, so he decided to go to his room. As he made his way up to his room, he began to hear the dark elf's chatter through the wall along with the Redguard's sultry voice talking to her male companion. Where was she when he walked in? Somewhere he knew that they would meet face to face and soon

"Neither of us what that ever again"
    “That’s not something you need to know. You are here to f***f me or f***f off”

The door muffled the rest of the noise as he took off his armor and placed it in a neatly fashion on the desk of the room and started to think about the Arena. Many men and women will be there to test their luck and mettle. Many of them he will face and kill. Will any of the people in here be his opponents? Will the crazed Dumner be his end? Will the Redguard die by his blade? He didn't know, and at this point, he didn't care. He needed to get his head around the fact that he will be fighting in an enclosed area, and against different kinds of opponents. All of the thoughts were making him excited. His sword was propped up against the corner between the bed and desk, then he made his way back down for food, more drink, and to unwind some more.

Who is she? This is a place for me. Not knowing who will walk through. The sight of girls working, the sounds, the smells.

His heavy footsteps slowly shot down the stairway. The working girls were on the floor that night, and a lot of looking was involved. While he could get one of these girls in his room, and bury her face in the sheets while he was buried in her, he wanted something different. He wanted her. A woman like that would be a good fight and a good companion. Someone he wanted on his side if the time came for a doubles match.

He began to knock on her door, not knowing who will answer, but expecting a good time either way. Maybe the Nord answers; He'll get Ardin's his fist in his face, then get pummeled on the ground while the others just hear the carnage. Maybe she answers; she get's picked up and pinned against the wall. He was fueled by the inn. He needed to unwind, somehow, and soon. He didn't care either way.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    The smith was flat on his back, snoring, with a smile on his face. Lu'ah wanted badly to get him out of her room. She was in need of a bath and food and then sleep, in that order. She frowned at the enormous lump as she paced, barefoot, back and forth on the wolf-skin rug. She had found an insanely thin dressing gown, obviously left there by the previous occupant. It barely covered her thighs and as for covering anything else, well, she may have well just been naked.

She moved over to her satchel that was resting on a chair. It was packed to almost bursting and she released the leather thonging that kept it all together. She sighed as she ran a finger over the smooth surface of her helm; the cold hard metal giving her more of a thrill than the thin fabric she now wore. Soon I will wear this...will it be for the last time? A sudden knock at her door pulled her from her revere. She frowned and grabbed one of her daggers, her fallback weapon when she could not conjure one of her beloved bound swords. Concealing it behind her back she strode over to the door and opened it up a crack...then opened it more when she saw the giant dark-haired Nord standing before her. She smiled and licked her lips as she looked up into his brown eyes. He peered at her like a wolf after it's prey, his eyes roaming over her curves that sent a thrill through her body. Lu'ah brought her dagger out from behind her back and ran it lightly over her ebony flesh. She did it for show, as well as having it handy if the handsome Nord had ill intent towards her.

"Well hello there, Tall Dark and Broody. Like what you see?" She then cocked her head to the side. "You may be just what I am looking for." She widened the door so that the Nord could see into the bedroom and the smith, snoring on her bed. "Please remove that, from my bed"

Wolfbane

"Now I find the beautful woman I've been eyeing all night. I want all of what I see. I am what you are looking for, and you are what I am looking for." His eyes ran up and down her body as she traced her skin with her dagger, making the attraction more severe. She shivered at the look he gave. The gown showed all of what he wanted. She, like him, couldn't stop gazing into each others eyes, until they both locked on the stupid man snoring in the bed he'll soon be in. He was the man she picked? She was going to find out how wrong she was for picking him.

"Gladly" he steadily walked over to her bed, gripped the Nord's hair, and bashed his face with his fist when the smith tried to speak against him. Ardin then disposed of the smith with a solid throw and a decent amount of noise, then proceeded to close the door, and closer to the beautiful Redguard before him. The woman was gorgeous beyond words, unworldly, and at the moment, all his. He hoped that they will see each other again, and again, and again. On the same side of the sword and bed.

"We found each other. When do we start?" He gave a lustful smile before pulling her closer by the hip. The gown she dawned left little to remove, which made him run a finger down her side. "The Wolf gets it's prey." He gave a seductive glare while the woman gripped his chest and bit her bottom lip at the comment. The tension between the two filled the room, and made them growl at each other. He wasn't sure how his fellow Nord was fast asleep, but he knew that they both were in for a long, exciting night. It seemed as if they both had an eye for each other, making this situation that much sweeter.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    All thoughts of food and bathing were forgotten as the large Nord dispersed of her former lover with an efficiency that left Lu'ah licking her lips. Bed was her one and only thought now and not for sleeping. The dark haired man strode over to her and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards him. His left hand rested on her tattoo. A memory of a not so long ago life. He ran a finger down her side, tracing the fine slitted scars that rested along her ribs.

"We've found each other, when do we start?" he said in a husky tone. Lu'ah was almost breathless with excitement. She had had her fair share of men, and women, but this Nord, there was something else. She wanted to tear his clothes off and let him have his way with her. She wanted to taste every inch of his superb skin. A low, lustful growl escaped her lips and she was startled when he did the same. This was insane. She had never reacted towards a person like this before. She pushed that thought away with annoyance as she parted her flimsy gown and pressed her body against his. She ran her dagger over his chest, tracing a line from top to bottom, resting the tip on his ever growing manhood. Oh she would be sore in the morning.

"You're wearing way to much clothing" she whispered and ran her dagger up the middle of his tunic top, slicing it open. She did like to ruin men's shirts. Lu'ah expertly flicked her dagger towards the wall and it stuck with a small thunk. She peeled off the Nord's shirt and flung it aside but then waited. She wanted to see what this man was capable of, whether he was really the man she thought he was. She raised one finely trimmed eyebrow, her intense blue eyes burning with heat.

"Well?" she asked "Show me what you can do, Nord"

Wolfbane

The night gown split, exposing her chest before she presses herself against him. The warmth of her body and the cold of the steel gave him a slight shiver. The longing for this woman was unnatural. He wanted to rip away her gown and have all of her at once. The tip of the dagger traced down to his member, having the steel tip rest on his. The dagger quickly traveled up his chest, cutting his shirt in half. Before it was thrown to the side. Ardin had no quarrels with that, and he ripped the gown off her In turn. The woman precisely threw her dagger with no aim into the wall behind Ardin, but after that she stop. He soon realized she was surrendering herself to him, possibly to see how vicious he was.

"I'll show you, Redguard. You'll know my name before long seeing how you'll be screaming it.," he swiftly picked her up and harshly pinned her on the wall right by her dagger before biting her neck and passionately kissing her. He couldn't think straight by this point. All he wanted is her at that very moment. He knew both of them weren't going to get much sleep and luckily the inn was loud enough to mask the up coming loud and rough sex. The chances of her being able to walk or slim, but she was already enjoying it with her tongue going against his while still being pinned. The room would not end up being clean or quiet for long.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Lu'ah was pinned to the wall as the Nord ravished her body. He bit her neck sending waves of excitement through her. Her fingers threaded themselves through his hair and she pulled his face up to her so they could kiss. She bit his lip and then their tongues devoured each others and Lu'ah growled again at his intoxicating taste. But she wanted more. She rubbed her leg up his side and began undoing his pants while he pressed her hard against the wall.

The Nord released her mouth to leave a trail of bites down her neck and she gasped when he nipped at one of her ample breasts. Lu'ah was strong and she pushed at the Nord until he got the hint and walked backwards until the back of his legs hit the bed. Lu'ah pushed him again, sending him sprawling on the bed. She knelt before him and stripped off his boots and pants in expert time before she pounced and devoured him, sending him arching back into the sheets, moaning with pleasure. But soon he was grabbing her by the hair and hauling her up his body. He grabbed her hips and spun her so that he was now hovering over her. Before he lowered his head towards hers she stopped him.

"Tell me your name, Nord, so that you will hear me scream it" She wrapped her legs around and drew him to her.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Dolmas sighed as all at once, silence broke out in his mind.

His demons accepted the deal. He would go to the Arena, then surrender to the bloodlust that had plagued him for so long.

Finally give Valen exactly what he wanted, and give himself over to know some peace. There would be no companionship to be had there. No one to become friendly with only to slaughter later.

It was the perfect place to spend the remainder of his days.

After a moment, he unshackled himself, gripping his wrist as he stood to his feet.

After coming to his senses completely, he began to hear the "roughhousing" that was taking place in the room next to his.

Dolmas shook his head, a feeling he didn't understand attempting to grasp him.

He needed to get out of there now.

He left the room, much less abruptly than he had entered it, going down the stairs. He found his way to the bar, ordering a spiced wine.

As he drank, the door to the inn opened again, letting in a familiar face.

Well, soon it would be.

Wolfbane

"Tell me your name, Nord, so that you will hear me scream it"
    "Ardin. Tell me yours, Redguard," He pulled the Redguard closer,breathing in her breath as she did the same. He ran a hand up down her ebony thigh, then moved it back up and stop at her part, teasing her as she breathed heavily. Continuing on he licked her neck and kissed her breasts. He could hardly contain his hunger for her, for the woman below him. She started stroking him as he continued.

His hands intertwined with hers, pinning her hands to the bed so she couldn't move. Giving him complete control, not that she minded. He kissed lower and lower down her perfect stomach until he sank his mouth into her like a wolf does with it's kill. Her body trembled and her thighs tightemed around his shoulders as he got deeper in her. The woman's breaths got quicker until he traveled back up and roughly kissed her. She was going to be in for a ride, a very, very, enjoyable one at that. He slowly sank in her to slightly tease her, and to make it harder for her to answer or think. His level of restraint of not having his way with her was high. He would let her answer, for now. He was in control, and she wasn't. Somehow he knew it would switch back and forth before the night was done. He then bit her breast, making her gasp in pleasure once again.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    "Ardin. Tell me yours, Redguard," Lu'ah could barely think straight. Her name? What was in a name? She was Lu'ah Mirel, the scared orphan girl. Lu the Blue, the murderous pirate, or was she just Lu'ah. Adventurer, fighter, whore...

The Nord ravished her. He teased her body until he brought her close to the edge, only to leave her hanging, wanting more. She stroked his member as he kissed her everywhere. Then he grabbed her hands and pinned them to the bed. Lu'ah watched as Ardin moved down her body, leaving a trail of wet kisses until he found her mound and dove in. She bit her lip as he pleasured her and she tightened her thighs around him. Just before she toppled over the edge he climbed back up her body and they kissed roughly.

"Lu'ah, my name is Lu'AH!" she said breathlessly as he slowly entered her. But Lu'ah had had enough of the teasing. It was time for her to show the Nord just how skilled she was. She gripped him with her thighs and flung him sideways until he was now the one on his back and she sat, straddling him. Lu'ah rocked back and forth, this time she was the tease, pushing him almost to the edge then holding back, making him want more, to be consumed by her. His hands massaged her breasts as she rode him, her hips swaying hypnotically to a rhythm of pure carnal pleasure.
    Ardin grabbed her hips then and slammed himself into her roughly and she gasped with excitement; her breasts bouncing with the force. The bed shook, the whole room shook as their lovemaking grew more and more fervent. The bed hit the wall with the rhythm of a drum as the two lovers became lost in each other and the world vanished around them. Lu'ah's head flew back as she rode the Nord, her fingernails dug into his chest until they drew blood.

Ardin then lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him again. He lifted her like she weighed nothing more than a feather and carried her over to a table where she swiped at plates and cups sending them flying as he lowered her onto the table.

Wolfbane

Lu'ah's nails dug deep, making blood come from the skin and making him want her in the most visceral way. This woman released the wolf, and now like a untamed predator, he wouldn't stop. Ardin lifted the Redguard like she weighed nothing then carried her to a table while she swiped at the plates and cups making back to back clanking of table essentials to make way for their new meal; each other.

He continued, picking her up off the table with each hit of their waists. He wrapped one hand around her neck, slowly getting tighter with each laugh of her lust. Lu'ah's blue eyes burned with a passion. Words escaped both, only growls and moans left their mouths. The energy between the two burned like the fire that took his home. Freedom in losing control. That's what happened. Lu'ah deeply scratched the table leaving claw marks on it along with Ardin. He was surprised the table was still standing. Hells, he was surprised that she kept not only going, but wanted more. His head was being cradled as she sank deeper and rose off higher on him.

Ardin ravished the lustful Redguard, and he was in oblivion. She sat back on her elbows with a look of pleasure that a person would have if they were starved of this. He reached out and put his hand on the back of her neck, "am I what you're looking for, Lu'ah?" He then roughly flipped her over to where her ebony breasts rested on the table while he thrusted into her, making her yelp. The floor by this point had scratch marks from him plowing into her like two lovers finally seeing each other after a long parting. They were far from over.

"So me what you can do. Show me what you're capable of." He knew she was too bust to answer right away, so he brought her back from the edge just to answer his question.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    "Yes, YES!" she gasped in answer to his question as he flipped her over and took her from behind. Lu'ah was pressed into the wooden table with each thrust of Ardin's hips. The man was an animal and he brought out the animal in her. She growled as she gripped the table, their movements sending it rocking across the floor. Lu'ah could barely take any more. She was almost over the edge and when he spoke again she barely registered what he said. Show him? She would show him alright...

Lu'ah stood and spun around, walking Ardin backwards until he collapsed into a chair. But instead of facing him she turned and lowered herself onto him. He ran his hands up her sides and then reached around and grabbed her breasts as she bounced on his lap. Lu'ah clenched her thighs, her inner muscles, closing around him as she quickened her pace. Ardin growled and bit her neck; his fingers tugging roughly at her nipples. She could tell he was almost at the brink himself. Lu'ah's breath now came in short little bursts as she moved in a frenzy on Ardin's lap. One of her hands slid down to her mound and she worked at it while she rode Ardin. Soon she could feel the tightening and building up that came before a release. She had never felt it so intense and she gasped.

"Ardin" she breathed "I need to..." But she couldn't get the rest of the words out. She was quickly loosing control of her body and she wanted to know if it was all right to succumb to that final moment of pure ecstasy. She had never asked before, never begged a lover for release, but she had to with Ardin, she could go all night if he wanted to, she would f***f him until she died from it.

"Ardin!" she said then more urgently "Please!"

Wolfbane

She was begging for the way out, whining his name to allow her to release. He threw her to the floor, then gripped her thighs as he got deeper. Lu'ah was crying tears of ecstasy, thus causing him to lean over her and f***f her into the floor. She dug her nails in his back, leaving long claw marks to add to the other scars while he drove into her and drew blood from where he was biting. Her body was shivering as she deeply kissed him. He wanted her to know who was in control, and who wasn't. The hunger was slowly being satiated. He thought he wouldn't feel like this again, and not so soon. Was it chance or fate? He wanted to be dominant, but also wanted to show compassion. Not so soon, but it's starting to feel like something familiar. The whole inn probably heard their intense carnivorous love making. Not like they cared. They had found a person who gets in each others heads and won't stop clawing out until their fiercely having each other

He began to choke her with one hand to make her lost completely, "you begged for it. You deserve it," he roughly kissed her as she moaned and covered his member. He then gently picked her up and placed her on the bed before them.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
    Ardin threw Lu'ah to the floor and she landed on the wolf-skin rug. She loved how rough this man was and as he threw himself on her he sunk back in. Gripping her thighs painfully and thrusting harder than ever. She thought she would split in two and she clawed at his back, drawing blood. He bit her neck and also drew blood from her. His hand gripped her around the neck and she was almost done.

"You begged for it. You deserve it.," he growled at her and she let her body go, the build up of tension exploded inside her and she screamed out his name. Her muscles tightened and she moaned loud as her orgasm went on and on. Ardin moved inside her still as she went limp with the sudden release. He finally stopped and then scooped her up and deposited her gently on the bed. Lu'ah's body glowed with a fine sheen of sweat, she indeed looked and felt ravished beyond belief. Ardin stood there, the first look of uncertainty on his face. Lu'ah stretched luxuriously then licked her lips. She ran her hand over her body then pat the bed beside her.

"If you join me then I can.. help you out" she raised one eyebrow. Ardin smiled dangerously and lay on the bed as she moved over him, she looked him in the eyes as she kissed down his body, licking at the small wounds her nails had made until her mouth closed over his member. She used all of her skills on him until he was gripping the sheets and arching his back. His hands then gripped her hair but let her keep up her own pace. Lu'ah ran her nails down his chest as she worked on him, until his body finally tensed and hot liquid filled her mouth. He groaned her name and released her hair, shuddering underneath her. Lu'ah collapsed back onto the bed beside the man who had just left her raw and wanting for nothing. Her breathing slowed as her body started to relax again. She ached all over. Ardin was silent beside her and she thought he had fallen asleep until the bed moved as he re-positioned himself. She turned onto her side to face him, her sapphire blue eyes watching him intently.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    The raven-haired girl made her way into the inn, closing the door behind her. She looked through the crowd, her golden eyes scanning the heads for the tell-tale sign...

Aha!

Her eyes caught hold of the solitary black mohawk sitting at the bar alone.

There he was. The man she had been sent to find. She felt as if it had been ages since she had set out to find him...

But there he was...looking younger than she she remembered. Something in the air, she guessed. He had been gone a long time. Maybe his time away did some good for him?

She felt silly trying to rationalize it. She knew what plagued him. What demon's tore at him as he breathed every breath. The stories her commander told her made her question if saving him would truly be a grand idea?

Why not let the poor bastard have his head roll? Bring some peace to that troubled mind.

She felt pity for the troubled mer. How awful it must be to have to go through a hell like that...She couldn't dream of it.

She soon realized that she had been standing at that door staring at him for a few minutes. Feeling a bit embarrassed, she found a table and sat down, ordering a drink and keeping an eye on this Dolmas Hlerayn.

This, "Dolmas the Mad".

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts