OOC Blood in the Arena(Open)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    I ended my post with a possible entry of a second character. Didn't want to add them yet, at least not before asking you Wolf.

Would you mind if I doubled up? Something to give me a little more to work with in my posts?

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Alright, going to bring Krisandra in. I'll have an updated version of her CC soon. Haven't really used her since The Expedition...

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    KRISANDRA!! Hey guys, sorry for being absent in my own OOC :p I've been super busy. I'll have a post up either tomorrow or the day after. Hmmm I might double up now that Cap is haha. I'm not too sure.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    tumblr_lya5hx9Phk1r1rm1no1_500.gif

Ummm Hi. Just wanted to let you guys know I had a rare stint of reading Fan fictions and I really liked what you guys got going :p Reminds me of the few episodes of Spartacus I saw.

Anyway. Just wanted to do it in a way that didn't evolve rep for every post (Plus for sex scene all I would do is quote movies like "Very nice!" Borat)

Wolfbane

tumblr_lya5hx9Phk1r1rm1no1_500.gif

Ummm Hi. Just wanted to let you guys know I had a rare stint of reading Fan fictions and I really liked what you guys got going :p Reminds me of the few episodes of Spartacus I saw.

Anyway. Just wanted to do it in a way that didn't evolve rep for every post (Plus for sex scene all I would do is quote movies like "Very nice!" Borat)

Thanks Skies! You're welcome to following this and you can join in when you have the time! We're still figuring out what direction this will take :p

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Thank you for the offer. I may have to take you up on that. I will get a character card, but be on hold if that is alright. I want to establish a good schedule with my writing and school.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Thanks for posting Wolf and Shadowkitty. It's nice to know this is still alive. I know I haven't posted and it seems like I've abandoned this RP but I haven't. I promise. It's just that my initial investment and plan to participate we're so heavily dependent on Nadir that when she left I felt I had no reason to be here. And I was kinda mopey. Really mopey actually. I stared at Nadir's profile wishing for an update. But now I've had time to think about it and I have a new plan. A new reason to participate. I may have to essentially fanfic for awhile but it'll be worth it! You'll see!

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Hey hey! Random Non-essential writer.....person here.

Damn that intro sucked. RETAKE!

Hey Wolfbane! Fellow here!

You...you don't remember? We RPed that one time.. No? Well alrighty then.

(JK! I actually can't remember when and where we RPed but it was awhile ago.)

I just barely got here (suggested by my old pal Simus) and I like what you're doing. I'm not sure if this is even open anymore but I know Baroth and I sure would love a piece of it. Of course, I can edit his CC to better fit this story if you wish. Whatever the deal is, I'm toads down for this story and am willing to wait my turn if needed.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    I'll go into this one too. It'll keep me busy between two RP's. Simus you can go first in Into the Dark if you want. I have a good idea how to start the twins entrance.

Speaking of twins, I think having them in this one may be a good idea. Might be interesting seeing two thief siblings getting into mischief... If you want the CC's Wolf I'll post em :)

Wolfbane

I'll go into this one too. It'll keep me busy between two RP's. Simus you can go first in Into the Dark if you want. I have a good idea how to start the twins entrance.

Speaking of twins, I think having them in this one may be a good idea. Might be interesting seeing two thief siblings getting into mischief... If you want the CC's Wolf I'll post em :)

Of course! Looking forward to it!

Dabiene Caristiana

Alright, I'll post the CC's up in a few :)

Dabiene Caristiana

Player Name: Dabiene Caristiana
    Character Name: Erebus Cacciatore
    Race: Imperial
    Age and Date of Birth: Unknown, orphaned with sister. Most likely age 22.
    Marital Status: Single
    Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
    Class and Combat Preference: Thief. Bow and Arrows. Uses poisons and plans out strategy ahead of time. Sticks to the shadows more than his sister. Uses light bows, from elven to glass. Will use iron arrows as a way to distract the enemy, then make a kill using high quality arrows. Uses daggers if necessary in hand to hand combat.

Character Appearance:
    Eye color:
    Brown
    Hair color: Brown (light brown?)
    Height: 5'10
    Physical Stature: Slim, yet muscular. Light weight build, suitable for a thief.
    Armor/Clothing: Thieves guild armor or leather armor. Middle class clothing.
    Other: Clear complexion, narrow jaw, No scars on face, one long scar on his right leg although barely noticeable. No freckles. Both siblings have an identical tattoo on their shoulders. Erebus has one half of a star on his right shoulder, and Isabella has the same on her left shoulder. Both had these tattoos to symbolize their faith of a brighter future together, for better or for worse. They got their tattoos at the coming age of 16 with the permission of their adoptive family, the thieves of the Imperial City. Both siblings are slightly tan and have long eye lashes.

Character Image: (This is almost spot on to how I imagined him, except with guild armor.)
    male_archer_by_rustveld-d5cle4i.jpg

celtic-star-tattoo-75200.jpeg

(This is what their tattoo looks like, except each has one half of the star on their shoulder.)

Personality: Quiet and observant. Kind but slightly manipulative. Confident in his abilities, but not to the point of arrogance. Being in the Thieves guild he steals from the rich, and gives to the poor. Both Erebus and Isabella were orphaned at a young age. Due to this they understand the hardship of being poor, and share similar compassion for the poor, more than the rich. He is humble in his appearance and looks and although having many fellow thieves interested, he has never wanted to be in a relationship. As such, he may avoid advances from people. He fears spiders, failure of a job or duty, witnessing the death of his sister. His favorite food is chicken and loves the color green. He also has a slight chivalrous nature, if someone is being in danger he will do what he can to save or aide them. In all, a very relaxed and quiet young man.

History: Both siblings were raised in the town of Bruma. However this is all that they remember or know of. A local thief was given word that the Cacciatores might have some valuable on hand. However when he got there, he saw two bloody corpses. One male and one female. Erebus' and Isabella's parents were murdered in their own home for unknown reasons. The family was middle class and well respected but they also had a few feuds with other families. But no one knows for sure why or who murdered them. The local thief took the children in and raised them until they were about twelves years of age. He would often disappear for weekends on end but had someone watch over them while they waited in his cabin for him, often being surprised by all the gifts he would bring to them. Their adoptive father taught them both archery, as well as how to sneak. Both developed their skills and when they were ready, on his last trip away he took them with him. It was then that the children learned he was the Guild Master of the Imperial city's local thieves. From then on, they honed their skills and trained with the guild members, doing jobs as much as they could, whenever they could get their hands on one. Erebus is more the strategic one, while Isabella is more of a 'running and gunning'. Both of their fighting styles fit so perfectly, that when the guild noticed when one was separated from the other on a job, they didn't do as well. They all agreed that they could do anything if they were both side by side, and allowed them to always go on a job together. At sixteen Erebus wanted to symbolize all they went through together, along with their coming of age. He suggested they each had one half of a star, to symbolize their hope of a brighter future together, no matter how horrible their life started. They would be together, for better or for worse.

----------------------------------------------------------

Player Name: Dabiene Caristiana
    Character Name: Isabella Cacciatore. Sometimes called "Bella" by her brother.
    Race: Imperial
    Age and Date of Birth: Unknown, orphaned with brother. Around age 22.
    Marital Status: Single
    Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
    Class and Combat Preference: Mix of warrior and Thief. Also uses Conjuration to summon Familiars. Closest class representation would probably be a mix of ranger and thief. Uses a longsword as a back up weapon for close combat. While her brother likes to snipe and sneak around for a better advantage, she rushes in "all in balls out". Summons her familiars then rushes in, running and firing. Very nimble and swift which helps if she is surrounded or in a tight spot. She uses a Steel sword, guild armor, as well as light bows like her brother. Uses the strongest and highest quality of arrows she can get.

Character Appearance:
    Eye Color:
    Brown, but slightly more chocolate color than her brother
    Hair Color: Brown, or light brown
    Height: 5'10. Although slightly shorter than her brother
    Physical Stature: Very slim and athletic. Body is built for running long distances as well as constantly dodging of attacks
    Armor/Clothing: Always wears her guild armor. Her brother always jokes that she'll be buried in it. Proud of being in the Thieves Guild.
    Other: Clear complexion, narrow jaw. Scar on her right arm from an accident while practicing archery when she was young. No freckles. Both siblings have an identical tattoo on their shoulders. Erebus has one half of a star on his right shoulder, and Isabella has the same on her left shoulder. Both had these tattoos to symbolize their faith of a brighter future together, for better or for worse. They got their tattoos at the coming age of 16 with the permission of their adoptive family, the thieves of the Imperial City. Both siblings are slightly tan and have long eye lashes.

Character Image:
    640x853_11673_Ranger_02_3d_character_female_archer_girl_woman_ranger_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

(This is what she looks like in battle, except she has longer hair, with a pony tail.)

female_archer_by_rustveld-d5cldwr.jpg

(What Isabella looks like with hair down, also what the quiver and bow would look like as well. Also what she would wear in public without her Guild Armor.)

Personality: Unlike her brother who is more quiet and observant, she is more harsh and critical. Both are manipulative but Isabella is more prone to go even to the extremes for a bit of gold, jewelry, and gems. She is confident in her abilities but sadly she has become arrogant recently despite her brother confronting her on her attitude. She hates failing a job but even worse, hates seeing her brother get hurt. She doesn't trust many people outside of the Thieves Guild, and rarely trusts anyone else in said guild besides her brother and their adoptive father, the Guild Leader. She has a 'Come what may' attitude as well as a 'walk it off' response when something doesn't go right. Although Isabella is independent, she doesn't like being anywhere without her brother. Although the young thief would never admit it, she needs him as much as he needs her. She does however take pity on the less fortunate, much like her brother due to their harsh start in life. Isabella also thinks people as a whole are stupid. Even though she herself does stupid things, and her brother always gives her advice, in the end she always follows her brother. Overall, she is an independent smart-ass, who is slightly vain, likes fighting more than thieving, but also loves her brother and wants what's best for him. However... The call of gold always comes between her and her caring nature for her brother. Given the choice.. it would be hard to pick...

History: (same as Erebus') Both siblings were raised in the town of Bruma. However this is all that they remember or know of. A local thief was given word that the Cacciatores might have some valuable on hand. However when he got there, he saw two bloody corpses. One male and one female. Erebus' and Isabella's parents were murdered in their own home for unknown reasons. The family was middle class and well respected but they also had a few feuds with other families. But no one knows for sure why or who murdered them. The local thief took the children in and raised them until they were about twelves years of age. He would often disappear for weekends on end but had someone watch over them while they waited in his cabin for him, often being surprised by all the gifts he would bring to them. Their adoptive father taught them both archery, as well as how to sneak. Both developed their skills and when they were ready, on his last trip away he took them with him. It was then that the children learned he was the Guild Master of the Imperial city's local thieves. From then on, they honed their skills and trained with the guild members, doing jobs as much as they could, whenever they could get their hands on one. Erebus is more the strategic one, while Isabella is more of a 'running and gunning'. Both of their fighting styles fit so perfectly, that when the guild noticed when one was separated from the other on a job, they didn't do as well. They all agreed that they could do anything if they were both side by side, and allowed them to always go on a job together. At sixteen Erebus wanted to symbolize all they went through together, along with their coming of age. He suggested they each had one half of a star, to symbolize their hope of a brighter future together, no matter how horrible their life started. They would be together, for better or for worse.

----------------------------------------------------------

Here you go. I did spelling correctness and such. Pretty much the same as the other story, except the last details of the card are cut off for obvious reasons. Need anything else on them let me know Wolf. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts