Blindsighted Quest Glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mau616

Hey, so I am on the Blindsighted quest for the thieves guild. I saved my game right before killing Mercer to be sure I wasn't sent all the way back to the beginning, so I only have one save along with the three auto-saves in the same location. Every time I kill Mercer, he only drops the right falmer eye with no skeleton key, which is necessary for the completion of the quest. I can't load a different save as all my saves are right before entering the fight. There is also i big ledge preventing me from exiting the cave the same way i came in. I am basically stuck. Is there anything I can do?

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
ughh................ look around more? I found the skeleton key on him but a few of my friends say the found it in somesort of container................ good luck too you.

mau616

This is so frustrating... Any idea where these containers are? or are there any ways to get on top of the ledge that prevents you from exiting the cave?

msdirk

omgg! ive been having the same problem and has found NO information whatsoever! have you found anything since this was posted? pls helpp!!

Bellew24

2018 and still having this glitch. Mercer doesn't have the key when I kill him. Only the eye. So escape is impossible and I drown. Tried going back to an earlier save and still no such luck

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts