Quest Blindsighted is Driving Me Insane.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zuhorer

So, I've made it decently far in the Thieves Guild quest. Currently, I'm desperately trying to find Mercer Frey. Unfortunately, there are tons of falmer, and it's a lot harder than it should be. I went online for a little bit of help, and now am realizing that apparently Karliah and Brynjolf are supposed to be with me. For some reason, they stopped following me way at the beginning, once we had met up, and just after the mace ball trap.

Any advice on how to get them to follow me? Should I go back and try to get them at all?

I'm just so frustrated right now. Help a girl out, please.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Sometimes followers get stuck. One of the reasons I hate using them (you cant help iy here though). If they are near the beginningof the map go to where they are and both should just start to follow again. If not...leave the whole map, wait an hour right outside, then go back in. Works for me almost every time.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Can you tell us if you're on console or PC too, please? There are more options for us to assist you if you're on PC.

Also, what's the game difficulty set at? If it turns out you just can't get the followers to cooperate for the moment, you can always turn down the difficulty temporarily to get you where you need to go.

As the other poster said, waiting an hour often solves many issues. You may also have luck if you can find a door that actually loads another area. Sometimes they'll magically appear with you again.

There are a couple of places where they get hung-up fighting Falmer. When I notice they are missing, I backtrack, and usually find them still hacking away. After the Falmer are all dead, they start to follow me again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts