• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HaxAras

I Got A Blight Disease Somehow And Nobody Will Talk To Me. I Don't Know Where A Healer Is, Hopefully In Balmora Since That's Where I'm Heading.

How Do You Kill The Little Goblin Lookin Creatures? I Think It's A Scamp But My Iron Longsword Didn't Affect It.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Some creatures require silver or better weapons to hit them. I don't recall for sure whether or not Scamps are of that ilk, but they could be, being Daedra.

It also sounds like your char is low level, so there will be a lot of misses. You may just need to hang in there.

You should be able to get the blight disease taken care of with a potion, at a Temple for a small donation or at an altar of the Nine Divines.

Good luck!

HaxAras

Some creatures require silver or better weapons to hit them. I don't recall for sure whether or not Scamps are of that ilk, but they could be, being Daedra.

It also sounds like your char is low level, so there will be a lot of misses. You may just need to hang in there.

You should be able to get the blight disease taken care of with a potion, at a Temple for a small donation or at an altar of the Nine Divines.

Good luck!

Thanks! I Went Back And Fought What Looked Like A Flame Attronach. That Thing Nearly Killed Me, I'm Definately Stronger Than I Was Before Though. I Made It To Balmora, Got Healed By An Orc Woman In The Mages Guild And Did All The Balmora Fighters Guild Quests. Did A Few Main Quest Objectives And Some Thieves Guild As Well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts