• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nameless1

Blackreach. The stuff of legends...actually I never hear anything about blackreach. Is it skyrims best kept secret? I mean no one ever mentions it in passing, in any books(that I'm aware of) and the only other people there are dead now. I mean since I killed them all, but anyway.

I think it's incredible and I think we should all be on the lookout for new events related to it in future DLC.

I certainly wish there was more to it but on the other hand it's amiguity is its highest appeal no doubt. I do love how I walked in and just sighed "whoa..." NEVER saw it coming.

Now I ask you all, What's your theory on this wonderland? How did it become what it is and do you think it was very different before? And where the hell did that giant come from? I assume he slipped and fell down the rabbit hole.

Vespir

i dont know anything about blackreach except its a dwemer ruin and that there is a dragon that was there

Nameless1

What?? A dragon?! Is that historical or can you find him there?

Why is there a giant? I don't know. I wanna know, HOW THE **** DID A DRAGON GET IN THERE?!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I was just in Blackreach. Turns out the whole Alftand Glacial Ruins/Blackreach part of the main quest can be made immensely shorter if you just go through Raldbthar instead. (At the very least, there's less of Blackreach to navigate. I just stepped past the Great Lift at Raldbthar and was like "Is that seriously where I'm supposed to go?")

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
All I know (or remember) about Blackreach is that's the place where I had to find 30, count 'em!, 30 crimson nirnroots for some side quest. Man, what a slog. But I did indeed find all 30 of those crimson chiming weeds!

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
What?? A dragon?! Is that historical or can you find him there?
The dragon is something you can fight. To fight it you have to find this huge glowing orb thing. I believe it's orange or yellow. Once you find it, use Unrelenting Force on it. Then you have a dragon fight on your hands.

Nameless1

The dragon is something you can fight. To fight it you have to find this huge glowing orb thing. I believe it's orange or yellow. Once you find it, use Unrelenting Force on it. Then you have a dragon fight on your hands.

well thats dope. I would never have guessed that. Thanks

Nameless1

I was just in Blackreach. Turns out the whole Alftand Glacial Ruins/Blackreach part of the main quest can be made immensely shorter if you just go through Raldbthar instead. (At the very least, there's less of Blackreach to navigate. I just stepped past the Great Lift at Raldbthar and was like "Is that seriously where I'm supposed to go?")

Interesting, but my trip was alot shorter than it could've been thru Alftand because when I got to the spot where it goes all the way down to the bottom I just used ethereal and jumped.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
Interesting, but my trip was alot shorter than it could've been thru Alftand because when I got to the spot where it goes all the way down to the bottom I just used ethereal and jumped.

I keep forgetting Become Ethereal makes you immune to falling damage.

Nameless1

Just had a thought, Do you think there's more of these shout-initiated instances? That'd be a whole new level of dope!

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Just had a thought, Do you think there's more of these shout-initiated instances? That'd be a whole new level of dope!
Other shout-initiated instances? Well, there aren't any other ones that I know of, though there may be some that haven't been found OR there could be some more in future updates/dlc. Now that would be cool. By the way, I noticed you liked saying stuff is dope lol

Nameless1

Other shout-initiated instances? Well, there aren't any other ones that I know of, though there may be some that haven't been found OR there could be some more in future updates/dlc. Now that would be cool. By the way, I noticed you liked saying stuff is dope lol

Yes. because the word Dope is doper than cool, sweet, awesome, legit, "the plops", and all the other similar adjectives I cant think of right now.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Yes. because the word Dope is doper than cool, sweet, awesome, legit, "the pl***", and all the other similar adjectives I cant think of right now.
Indeed sir, I understand your philosphical reasoning for your usage of the adjective "dope"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts