1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PC Blackreach random bug

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by jpfoggy, Jan 4, 2013.

1. jpfoggy New Member

Message Count:
    I'm new to the forums, but I have been playing Skyrim PC for almost a year. I recently encountered this bug. I decided to make a visit to Blackreach, and explored for a while. I accessed it through the Great Lift at Alftand. About 5 minutes after I arrived in Blackreach, the loading screen appeared and I was teleported back to the bottom of the lift. I thought "huh that's weird" and kept playing. About 2 or 3 minutes later it happened again. This happened a few more times before I said, "screw it, i'm getting out of here." I used the Great Lift at Alftand again to leave. I fast traveled to Riften after that. About 10 minutes later, the loading screen randomly appeared and I was teleported back to the top of the lift at Alftand. This has been happening every 5-10 minutes or so ever since. Has anyone else ever experienced this problem? Unfortunately I don't have an autosave from before I entered Blackreach the first time, so I can't fix it that way. I also use a large number of mods, so I am trying to figure out if there is a conflict, but that will take forever, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone else had this problem, perhaps unrelated to mods. I'm using Skyrim 1.8.151.0.7 and SKSE. I also have Dawnguard and Hearthfire extensions.

Thanks for your help.
  2. jpfoggy New Member

Message Count:
    Bumping because this glitch sucks.