• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tickles Da Clown

Supreme Overlord of Mirth
What class are you? I was able to kill it at my first or second attempt, but I'm a Mage and had a follower with me. Would that matter?
I used a warrior that was a level freaking seventy with his warhammer, yet he still got annihilated by it. I messed around in Blackreach again today, and I killed it with ease. I guess different strategies than charging in and hoping that my steel plate armor holds up would be smart.

Clau

The Fateless One

Tickles Da Clown

Yeah I missed that one. On my second visit, I wanted to collect all those Red Nirnroots.
Those nirnroots are pretty cool.

Clau

The Fateless One
Those nirnroots are pretty cool.

Especially the quest reward after that which is an Active Effect. Anyways, I also missed that dragon in this trip, Maybe next time. :D

Tickles Da Clown

Do you want me to spoil how to spawn the dragon? It is kind of confusing.

Tickles Da Clown

Hey, Clau, how do you post the stuff underneath the main post? I haven't figured that one out yet.

Clau

The Fateless One

Tickles Da Clown

oh. I am new to this website (sort of). sorry for being a newb

Taxx

I really thought you could re-roll the dungeons -.- Time saving post! What is the best human infested cave you guys think for best loot/exp

tobias_b

I opened this because of the title, brilliant :)

Has anyone mentioned what happens when you shout at the huge chandelier inside Blackreach? If not I'll divulge.

JClarke1953

No, there's a quest in Solstein that'll net you many thousands of septum's and jewels! I forget which it is, but I sure lined my pockets!

DirtySki

Premium Member
Not sure if its been covered but at mid range levels i.e. 30-50, Blackreach is a pretty decent place to stock up on soul gems. There's around a dozen or so geode veins which procure various soul gem types from petty all the way up to black. Good hunting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts