• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OregonGirl

So I've been doing this missions Elder Knowledge for countless hours now, and I've missed something, but cannot find where!!! When you go to the tower of Mzark and you want to activate the dwemer mechanism inside, it has 4 buttons you must push, along with something you put your little cube in to activate. Soooo I put the cube in, the 2 buttons on the right are able to be activated, but the ones on the left are not blue yet.... Is there somewhere in Blackreach I have to activate another one? I've been stuck on this part forever, and I'm getting bored and would like to move on Lol... Any help would be appreciated :D

JClarke1953

Be glad you didn't have to return to get the Scroll! I got in, worked the mechanism, and totally missed the cue to get the Scroll.

So, I had to return, and take the long was, as I had closed the door when I left the first time! Then it took me what seemed hour's to find the place in Blackreach again, and ended resorting to a YouTube walk to the place.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts