1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Black Book: Waking Dreams. Dead end?

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by Alice, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Alice

Alice New Member

After learning the 2nd word of Dragon aspect there appears to be no way out short of killing yourself or reading the Black Book again to leave. Is the end really that awkward or did I miss something?
  2. aussiegirlz

aussiegirlz Member

You missed something ;)
  3. Jetty7

Jetty7 New Member

I've having the same problem. I got the chapter 6, beat the bad guys, and learnt the shout but unlike the other black books theres no exit book for when you've completed it. Is this a glitch? I've noticed that Waking Dreams isn't in my quest list at all, and I've even gone back several saves to when I just got the book and and started it over but it never shows up in my quest list. This is the second book I've gotten and I haven't defeated the First Dragon Born dude yet.
    Just trying to figure out if this is a glitch and if not, what do I need to do to finish this book?
  4. Zatam Zar

Zatam Zar .esrever ni ti daeR

Just continue the story it will work itself out at the end.
  5. Jetty7

Jetty7 New Member

ooooh okay good to know, thanks!
  6. Zatam Zar

Zatam Zar .esrever ni ti daeR

You actually will be glad you did that book early.