• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
So I read this book and it's the one where you pass through the light and dark. The dark draining your life force. I completed it, re-read the book to get back to Solstheim and I am in Severin Manor. I go outside and when it loads everything is dark, I hear that clanking noise, followed by the "SSSSSSHHHHHH" and my life is slowly ebbing away!

So I try to fast travel to Raven Rock..nope, still everything is dark and I am still slowly dying. So I am standing there, the residents of Raven Rock all milling around and suddenly I just die. Apparently for no good reason for an onlooker. Boom, down I go in the middle of the street. The game reloads and it's still all dark and stupid. So I exit the game and re-start. Still not fixed. Still dying.

Only thing for it was a load of the save before I read that damnable book! Has anyone else encountered the same or similar problems?

JoeReese

Hi Kitteh. I've never had it kill me, but I've had the unending noise issue after reading the books several times. Ended up reloading saves at first, but there's a fix somewhere that worked for me. I'll try to find it and post it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts