• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Here is a letter I will write to Bethesda if this gets enough love:

Dear Bethesda,
I am writing to you currently about the Hearthfire DLC. This is not a letter of complaint, simply an idea. So here goes; Y U NO MAKE IT SO I CAN GIVE MY SON A BOW?!

Lots of love,
TheHrdee (Kiss kiss)

Please tell me you all would like this too?
I always give my kids bows in my RP. A bow is the best for a kid to learn early!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I would have loved if the house could have different architectural influences, you know like Dwarven, or Cyrodilic. Hell I would have accepted different exteriors at least give me a stone house, they just look so...bland.
Agree. The only time it looks kinda cool is when you add the 3 towers. But I want the armory, greenhouse and storage rooms. Fah! Since I don't know cyrodilic, I'd probably go for dwemer. I would also luv to be able to build near Markarth so that I could build in to a cliff like they do in the city. I love my house there - although, since I built my own I don't go anymore. :sadface:

Nighthiker77

The Bride of Migal add on to BBLS has a portal to all owned properties, and a teleport to BBLS spell. Also, the Dovakin hideout has doors to all the houses.

Nighthiker77

Is there a way to make them equip or increase probability? Do they equip from their chest? It seems like they have a really low carry weight, or they are picky, since most of the gift items are usually grayed out

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts