1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

"Bethesda will make 'considerably more noise' in 2013"

Discussion in 'Skyrim News' started by Aniratak, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Sean

Sean lost somewhere

I thought once you were done with main quest, then that quest was removed?
    At least, that's what happened for me.

2. ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter Active Member

It's still there for me. I wish I could kill the Blades...

3. Sean

Sean lost somewhere

Did you get the quest before or after killing Alduin?

4. berzum

berzum Why is the alto wine always gone?

they made noise in 2013...it's called dragonborn and the 1.9 update for legendary....sadly i think this may be all they will release, they may do some fixes but update 1.9 fixed alot of bugs including the book glitch

5. sticky runes

sticky runes Well-Known Member

I'm still getting loads of bugs. I've got loads of quests that haven't been cleared from my journal even though I've completed them. I still can't make an investment with Ghorza's business. Illia is not available as a follower after I make her my steward. Loads of other minor things need fixing as well, but they all add up.

6. berzum

i wish they would fix the bug so thati can continue the forsworn quest....over 400 hours on the character and it glitched on me

7. Sean

Sean lost somewhere

If you really want to fix bugs, then click the link in my sig, you can do it yourself, or upload your save.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. berzum

sadly i cant install skyrim on the pc, lol if i could i wouldn't be playing it on the xbox

9. Yukari Yakumo

Yukari Yakumo The Countless Violet Clouds

More Skyrim DLC would be nice, but there's also Fallout 4(probably 2014) and that horror game they announced involvment in a while back(forget the name).

10. Gandalf The Boss

Gandalf The Boss Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth

I am very skeptical on what Bethesda are going to do. For one: They have said that they will not be working on more Skyrim content. As well (As many of us were surprised about) when asked "Are you working on a new Fallout?" they answered "Think again." So I have no idea on what they are thinking of doing. Thus saying that I still have full trust in Bethesda (not so much in Zenimax) making awesome games. So whatever they are making. I will be playing it.

http://kotaku.com/no-more-skyrim-dlc-bethesda-says-theyre-moving-on-to-472963556
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/bethesda-teases-new-project-but-rules-out-fallout-4-6407041

It was come up that they are working on a new Wolfenstein game. Hope its better than the last one. They used to be so freaking epic.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/07/bethesda-announces-wolfenstein-the-new-order

11. Epic Keith

Epic Keith By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!

Don't forget The Evil Within. That would be my first horror game

12. JClarke1953

JClarke1953 Well-Known Member

Well, I completely dumped Hearthfire out of my game. There was so little that worked in the houses I built and equipped. I even tried having the house-Carl equip them, and it got worse.

And the dialogue is SO limited, so very little interaction between char's, the kids and wife. I just got fed up up and deleted it. I did keep the other two though, and am enjoying what little there is left to do, since I've pretty much completed everything on Skyrim and Solstheim.

And with 2,000,000 Septums, money is no issue. I've abandoned my home in Whiterun and Solitude, and just use my Severin Manor on Solstheim. So I just explore, kill the occasional Dragon that harasses me, and farm for mats to work on my Legendary skills.

13. BlueTiger

BlueTiger New Member

I doubt we'll see the next Elders scrolls game, it's far too soon for that. Give it a couple of years maybe. It might just be some more DLC for Skyrim, but I'm hoping it is something bigger than that. I wouldn't mind a new Fallout game, however I'd much prefer it if it were related to TES.

14. TJ0331

TJ0331 Nords forever

I want 2 more skyrim dlc's because it would be enough to tide me over till ESO.

15. TJ0331

TJ0331 Nords forever

I would love a fallout game that uses skyrim's character building. Like using a skill so it can increase instead of just dumping xp into a skill.