Bethesda reveals some secrets about whats up next

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VolenKiller

The Idealist
that would be more illusion than alteration i think
Falso mate, if it was under illusion it would just effect one person, but because it is shape shifting, you are altering your appearence , hence alteration, and therefore it is under alteration

SaveVsBedWet

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I always thought (or at least since films like LadyHawke) that every good nomad deserves an opportunity to learn Falconry.

Being able to issue commands like attacking, retrieving, aerial reconnaissance from a menu, or better yet, a set of shouts that one could use to communicate would be awesome. Along with this of course would be the birds themselves, and various types (some bred and trained for speed/concealment/elusiveness, others for combat) which can be bought or else tamed in the wild, broken in, and trained to levels dependent on one's Falconry skill.

Perhaps the recon function leads to a map/journal update, or even goes one better and once a day or however many times (based on skill level where Master can do it at will), the character could shout and switch to the bird's view of the countryside. Seeing enemies, scouting, or examining items being sought/areas being entered.

Basically a different type of familiar, I know, but as a package, I think it would be pretty cool to have your own falcon(s) (or pigeons even) soaring above the countryside doing stuff.

Dr. D'Irsei would love a big azz hostile eagle that winks at enemies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts