Bethesda reveals some secrets about whats up next

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
can't you fire a bow and arrow whilst sitting on top of a horse?! Or fire a destruction spell, or even just talk to someone!?!

I agree. It would not be that hard to do. You could have enemies on horseback that did the same thing.

Although they would have to change the behavior on horses a bit. It would get really old if horses started attacking you every time you hit them with something. Horses should not all agro like shadomere and kill dragons.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist

Komvod

Anyone Need a Medic?
I really like the ideas, but I'm not sure if they will come out... but I could be wrong and that would be amazing. I would see these as mods and I already saw a mod for adoption of kids. I also like the buffing for the werewolf and the major buff for the vampires. And the horse mounted fights would be more realistic. This is all quiet interesting.

I also like to idea of reproduction, That would be more interesting taking care of a family not just your spouse.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
If only a handfull of these updates came out in dlc i would be happy, these updates look amazing though. and i like the were bears... idk why it just seems crazy... also maybe the ability to have a sabre cat as a mount or create a skill tree for mounts say like horses, sabre cats, bears, mammoths, then dragons etc.?

Grohiik

the wolf
From video Here what I think
kill cams for magic and spell that pretty fun so. Yes
lycanthropy skill tree. Yes Please it gives lycanthropy an good edge, plus I could use that.
dragon mount two words... HELL YES I want this one most
vampire lord transformation and imp minions .NO they have enough already from drain healtrh to all the abilties they giving them that would just make overpowered
werebear. Meh, I would personally rather have weresharks or crocodiles but that's just me, plus I didn't really see it do much in the video
water currents in dungeons.Yes that be fun
seasonal change. defiantly.would give the world so much personality

Eturnus

I really think vamparisim in this game sucks (couldn't help myself).... in previous elder scroll games they went far enough to give you quest and factions (each with their own benifit) for vamps. I think there should be a vamp skill tree, and also a bit of an overhaul regarding the entire "your weaker right after you feed" thing. should be stribgest right after you feed.

Also the perk tree could be along the thought of bloodlines, stealth / melee/ spells branches of the tree.

also ther only feeding while victim sleeps is stupid.

I can go wolf and feed anywhere

I can get a ring and cannabilise anywhere

but a vamp can only get yu when your tucked awasy asleep :/

Oliverjames

The giant mudcrab is interesting. Just south east of Gjukars monument is what appears to be a dead giant mudcrab.

AndurilFTW

Just add cloaks to be worn over armor; the ability to change the color of cloaks and armor; the option to make your character younger looking as well as a height scale in character creation aaaand the option to change your hair style during the game. The game would be complete for me after that.
Another idea I thought would be cool, is during armor and weapons upgrades, (like fine, superior, legendary etc) you can actually see improvement during each phase.. For example, a steel sword will start out looking blunt and crusty (like it currently does) and upon each improvement you can see the blade becoming sharper and shinier.. The way a real steel blade should look, fit for a dragonborn!

Cheers

AndurilFTW

Horse mounted battle was an obvious essential for the game IMO. That includes archery too. If assassins creed and Zelda can pull it off, so can skyrim!

Grohiik

the wolf
Just add cloaks to be worn over armor; the ability to change the color of cloaks and armor; the option to make your character younger looking as well as a height scale in character creation aaaand the option to change your hair style during the game. The game would be complete for me after that.
Another idea I thought would be cool, is during armor and weapons upgrades, (like fine, superior, legendary etc) you can actually see improvement during each phase.. For example, a steel sword will start out looking blunt and crusty (like it currently does) and upon each improvement you can see the blade becoming sharper and shinier.. The way a real steel blade should look, fit for a dragonborn!

Cheers
that cloak idea sound pretty cool I would like that too right after my top 5 wants

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
i want the ability to have a khajit as a house cat

Y-you monster! Unless you mean the Alfiq, they were meant for that.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
I would not haved minded waiting a week just to have a fraction of this!
And the giant mudcrab, Sound familar MH players? Lol
Hahah i want to request a Loa shan Mod lol that be epic.
But back to point i can see how some may be PC only as in the build a house(this isnt the sims)
But the graphics fix and the killcams as well as the mounted combat are all common sense things that they SHOULD have thought of before they tried to be cool and release on 11/11/11 (and in some places 11/10/11)
But either way as in all your games Bethesda I am highly disappointed.
But in the end i'm sure there will be millions of mods to fix all (if not most) of these problems...
Just like oblivion

Happy Hunting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts