1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Bethesda reveals some secrets about whats up next

Discussion in 'Skyrim News' started by Metas, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Quanah Bosmer Shadowscale

Message Count:
    I want to adopt Babette.
  2. Xiomn Active Member

Message Count:
    Frost sabre mount riding around the forests on my Frost sabre with my wood elf/high elf/dark elf mohawk.
  3. Jeff the DragonBorn Active Member

Message Count:
    the game needs marshmallows. Lots of them...
    ShenziSixaxis likes this.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Metas Redguard Battlemage

Message Count:
    marshmallow mounts... seriously it would be sick to adopt... maybe make a story line out of it. i personally love the lycanthropy and the ability to become a master vampire. i want the ability to have a khajit as a house cat
  5. SuperAxilla Article Writer

Message Count:
    Oh Man! Reproduction in Skyrim? Seriously? Well, Fable did it so I guess it could be done. I'm just afraid to think of what your child would look like if you were a Khajit and your spouse, an Orc. :-) Green hairy.....Oh man, I'd love to see that combo.
    Metas likes this.
  6. jsd_96 New Member

Message Count:
    what i wonder is that dwarven armour fits normal sized people and yet the point of a dwarf is that their samll.
    Metas and SuperAxilla like this.
  7. SuperAxilla Article Writer

Message Count:
    What would be a thing is polygamy (Not that I condone it...um...well...no). There are too many good choices for a spouse. So they could program the option to marry multiple spouses (maybe have a spouse in each major town). BUT, if they happen to run in to each other, they fight and they turn on you. You get arrested, taken before the "Jarl" and fined, in which case, one leaves you (divorce) and you have to pay a "Skyrim alimony" to your "ex". This way, Bethesda would be able to circumvent any criticism regarding bigamy.

I'll admit, I have my own selfish reasons for liking this. I have a fear of commitment.
  8. SuperAxilla Article Writer

Message Count:
    Exactly, I wondered the same thing.
  9. hexperiment The Experimentalist

Message Count:
    woah. I hope they add all those some time soon.
  10. SuperAxilla Article Writer

Message Count:
    Yeah, I like Babette, but why is she always in my room in the Dawnstar Sancuary? I paid a lot to fix it up. Is that Master bedroom mine, or is it hers? I decorated the heck out of it with skulls & soul gems. Looks really cool! Wish you could put an enchanting table in it.
  11. VolenKiller The Idealist

Message Count:
    I would legitimately sh** myself. But it rather sounds like the next Elder Scrolls. Damn, that would be so tight. And also in that one hopefully we won't all have to be the same "thing" , like dragon born or a clone of the a king ( i think that's morrowind?) . Like Oblivion, but with a fluffing awesome storyline. Oh and i hope doing things in the next ES will effect the world arround you...
  12. Metas Redguard Battlemage

Message Count:
    one size fits all ;)
    jsd_96 likes this.
  13. Metas Redguard Battlemage

Message Count:
    i smell a new quest!!!!!
  14. Black-Tongue Prey approaches...

Message Count:
    Yay for the new combat options, magic, companions, adoption, dungeons and more realistic foliage.

Nay on goblins....

Honestly, who want's Goblins? Unless you make them war with each other and attack towns. That would be pretty sweet.
  15. hexperiment The Experimentalist

Message Count:
    I really enjoyed the goblin quest from oblivion where you can sneak in and steal their totem to create goblin war around the region haha. I would like to see that even though I think falmers are suitable replacement for goblin. I though there aren't any goblins in skyrim? Hm. I do miss them though
  16. Mystalvision Member

Message Count:

According to the wiki, dwemer were no smaller than humans. The name "Dwarves" has a questionable origin and it may have been the giants who named them that when they first ran into them (see wiki on this too).
  17. Su8tle The Shadow of Elsweyr

Message Count:
    Needs more orcs.

"Keep em keen, give em green"
  18. Desmodus New Member

Message Count:
    My god. All of those sound great. Especially mounted combat and spears.
    Being a vampire lord looks epic too, though I'm a werewolf myself. And that skill tree for lycanthropy looks epic too, might make it worth it to use my Hircine Ring again. Also, werebears. Were-freakin'-bears.
    Honestly, I don't see why they wouldn't do this. They could put all the graphical updates and such, and maybe the new dungeon stuff and other small things in a free DLC, maybe along with the lycanthropy tree.
    Other stuff, like the gigantic mudcrab, werebears, spears, mounts and vampire lords could be in a medium-price DLC, like around 500 MSP or something.
  19. Leigull Member

Message Count:
    Being able to fight whilst on a horse should have been in from the start. I mean why can't you fire a bow and arrow whilst sitting on top of a horse?! Or fire a destruction spell, or even just talk to someone!?

The spears looked good too, possibly creating a ninja type character with nunchuks and stuff!
  20. Black-Tongue Prey approaches...

Message Count:
    I could never get that to happen.

I was probably doing it wrong. Did you have to leave them alive? lol.