Bethesda reveals some secrets about whats up next

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I want to adopt Babette.

Xiomn

Frost sabre mount riding around the forests on my Frost sabre with my wood elf/high elf/dark elf mohawk.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
marshmallow mounts... seriously it would be sick to adopt... maybe make a story line out of it. i personally love the lycanthropy and the ability to become a master vampire. i want the ability to have a khajit as a house cat

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
Oh Man! Reproduction in Skyrim? Seriously? Well, Fable did it so I guess it could be done. I'm just afraid to think of what your child would look like if you were a Khajit and your spouse, an Orc. :-) Green hairy.....Oh man, I'd love to see that combo.

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
What would be a thing is polygamy (Not that I condone it...um...well...no). There are too many good choices for a spouse. So they could program the option to marry multiple spouses (maybe have a spouse in each major town). BUT, if they happen to run in to each other, they fight and they turn on you. You get arrested, taken before the "Jarl" and fined, in which case, one leaves you (divorce) and you have to pay a "Skyrim alimony" to your "ex". This way, Bethesda would be able to circumvent any criticism regarding bigamy.

I'll admit, I have my own selfish reasons for liking this. I have a fear of commitment.

SuperAxilla

Article Writer
I want to adopt Babette.

Yeah, I like Babette, but why is she always in my room in the Dawnstar Sancuary? I paid a lot to fix it up. Is that Master bedroom mine, or is it hers? I decorated the heck out of it with skulls & soul gems. Looks really cool! Wish you could put an enchanting table in it.

VolenKiller

The Idealist
I would legitimately plops myself. But it rather sounds like the next Elder Scrolls. Damn, that would be so tight. And also in that one hopefully we won't all have to be the same "thing" , like dragon born or a clone of the a king ( i think that's morrowind?) . Like Oblivion, but with a fluffing awesome storyline. Oh and i hope doing things in the next ES will effect the world arround you...

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
what i wonder is that dwarven armour fits normal sized people and yet the point of a dwarf is that their samll.

one size fits all ;)

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
What would be a thing is polygamy (Not that I condone it...um...well...no). There are too many good choices for a spouse. So they could program the option to marry multiple spouses (maybe have a spouse in each major town). BUT, if they happen to run in to each other, they fight and they turn on you. You get arrested, taken before the "Jarl" and fined, in which case, one leaves you (divorce) and you have to pay a "Skyrim alimony" to your "ex". This way, Bethesda would be able to circumvent any criticism regarding bigamy.

I'll admit, I have my own selfish reasons for liking this. I have a fear of commitment.

i smell a new quest!!!!!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Yay for the new combat options, magic, companions, adoption, dungeons and more realistic foliage.

Nay on goblins....

Honestly, who want's Goblins? Unless you make them war with each other and attack towns. That would be pretty sweet.
I really enjoyed the goblin quest from oblivion where you can sneak in and steal their totem to create goblin war around the region haha. I would like to see that even though I think falmers are suitable replacement for goblin. I though there aren't any goblins in skyrim? Hm. I do miss them though

Exactly, I wondered the same thing.

According to the wiki, dwemer were no smaller than humans. The name "Dwarves" has a questionable origin and it may have been the giants who named them that when they first ran into them (see wiki on this too).

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Needs more orcs.

"Keep em keen, give em green"

Desmodus

My god. All of those sound great. Especially mounted combat and spears.
Being a vampire lord looks epic too, though I'm a werewolf myself. And that skill tree for lycanthropy looks epic too, might make it worth it to use my Hircine Ring again. Also, werebears. Were-freakin'-bears.
Honestly, I don't see why they wouldn't do this. They could put all the graphical updates and such, and maybe the new dungeon stuff and other small things in a free DLC, maybe along with the lycanthropy tree.
Other stuff, like the gigantic mudcrab, werebears, spears, mounts and vampire lords could be in a medium-price DLC, like around 500 MSP or something.

Leigull

Being able to fight whilst on a horse should have been in from the start. I mean why can't you fire a bow and arrow whilst sitting on top of a horse?! Or fire a destruction spell, or even just talk to someone!?

The spears looked good too, possibly creating a ninja type character with nunchuks and stuff!

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
I really enjoyed the goblin quest from oblivion where you can sneak in and steal their totem to create goblin war around the region haha. I would like to see that even though I think falmers are suitable replacement for goblin. I though there aren't any goblins in skyrim? Hm. I do miss them though

I could never get that to happen.

I was probably doing it wrong. Did you have to leave them alive? lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts