Bethesda Picture: Possibly Dragonborn DLC Related?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
b9pys5.jpg
I saw this on Bethesda Game studio's latest Tweet. What makes it interesting is how much it looks like a combination of the regular Falmer helmet and a Dragon Priest mask. On top of that, a full trailer is expected on the fifth of November. Underneath is the link to that.

Storm777

Cool! Thanks for posting. If it is related to the next DLC I won't be watching any of the trailers. I kind of ruined some of the "wow" moments in Dawnguard from their trailers, so patient I shall be as Yoda would say.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well some people say it's Skyrim: Dragonborn. Well that pic looks badass because that's a dude with Falmer helmet AND Dragon Priest Armor!

5th NOVEMBER FTW

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
i think it looks like that guy from lord of the rings. the one who dies; not sauron. Like, him with falmer and dragon priest.

Clau

The Fateless One
It strikes me as a Hermaeus Mora mask. First impression that came to mind.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
It strikes me as a Hermaeus Mora mask. First impression that came to mind.
Well, there are a lot of files that do support the idea of Hermaeus Mora being involved in the DLC. I'll pull up everything I've posted in the Skyrim Blog website so everybody can see.

HMDaedra.txt
ApoBendingBridge01.txt
ApoBendingHallway01.txt
ApoExtendingHallway01.txt
ApoParArchGates01.txt
ApoStacksRising01.txt
ApoSconces01.txt
ApoScryeTrigger01.txt
ApoPlatBStairAnim01.txt
ApoForbiddenBook01.txt
ApoForbiddenBook02.txt
ApoExtTowerBaseDias01.txt
DLC2ApocryphaBookWarp01.txt
ApoTentacleTrap01.txt
Animations\DLC02\IdleDLC02TentacleWordBurnEnd.HKX
Animations\DLC02\IdleDLC02TentacleWordBurnLoop.HKX
Animations\DLC02\IdleDLC02TentacleWordBurnStart.HKX
Animations\DLC02\IdleDLC2TentacleWarpBook.HKX

Notice how one of the files says Apocrypha. This is a clear indicator that Hermaeus may very well be involved. Below are some files that revolve around a character named Miraak. From what I have understood in previous discussions, he is most likely going to be the Head Priest of Herma-Mora. But I digress, here they are.

MiraakFade.txt
MiraakStreak.txt
MiraakSword.txt
<hkcstring>Animations\DLC02\IdleDLC2MiraakDeath.HKX</hkcstring>
<hkcstring>Animations\DLC02\IdleDLC2MiraakDeathEnd.HKX</hkcstring>
<hkcstring>Animations\DLC02\IdleDLC2MiraakDeathLoop.HKX</hkcstring>

For Dragonborn to possibly revolve around my favorite Daedric Prince... it makes me so giddy!:D

rittz

Oh, Bethesda, you sure do love a cliche.

Remember, remember, the fifth of November! ^_^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts