• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cyberote

Mayor of Zufadt
Bethesda will always like PC more. They were always more PC oriented. They also give out tools for modders to mess with the game however they want. The 360 may be getting the Skyrim DLC first, but the PS3 got the Oblivion DLC first. PC has mods and better graphics capabilities.

benji412

Im not sure bout theat they might favor Xbos and PC equaly but not PS3 (im guessing they are afraid it wil get hacked) Because i read that the DLC is gonna be released on Xbox first!

Flamingtaco

I wouldnt say bethesda is favoring the xbox. I would say that greedy microsoft wants bethsoft to favor them. As for all the footage being from xbox its because of the simplicity and the fact that they are trying to show how much they are pushing the consoles to the limit. Ps3 is harder to code for because of the different type of processers so even though its more powerful, cross platform developers are lazy and the games run worse. Thats probably why xbox is used instead of ps3.

Travis

Well, it makes sense that they would favor the 360, just for development reasons. It is by far the weekest system, so they have to develop for the least common denominator. If they can get it running really well on the 360, then the other systems will be good to go.

Flamingtaco

What do you mean they bought dlc exclusivity? Other platforms still have dlc...
Xbox gets the first 2 packs 30 days before the others though.
Well, it makes sense that they would favor the 360, just for development reasons. It is by far the weekest system, so they have to develop for the least common denominator. If they can get it running really well on the 360, then the other systems will be good to go.
Its also probably pretty easy to switch between pc and xbox for coding, but ps3 gets the short end of the stick.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts