• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swordsmansmith

From what I've heard and read many are saying that Bethesda is pushing the 360 version of Skyrim. Why if this is true would they do that?

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
I have an xbox this excites me. I am not a big computer fan only because my hands have been molded to this controller. But I'm sure there are alot of Xbox fans who love the elder scrolls series thats probably why.

Swordsmansmith

I would say no more than ps3 users who are fans. So why the bias? Several articles stating this as true? Its not like the 360 version will be different than ps3.

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
That is true. I guess there is just an outburst for 360 fans. I'm sure there is just a big deal with xbox 360 in some areas that caught bethesdas attention. Its clearly obvious that Computer graphics are better but I'm still a xbox gamer i don't play PC.

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
I have a 360 so this is good news for me. Maybe Bethesda is like activision giving dlcs to xbox before anything else :)

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I read online 360some would get dlc first :/
I like to see it as '360 gets the buggy first release of DLC. the rest version gets patched up version on first release'. But seriously, that is pretty weird. I guess Bethesda has some relationship with Microsoft. As long as we get them eventually soon after the release, I'm fine with it.

Flamingtaco

I have a 360 so this is good news for me. Maybe Bethesda is like activision giving dlcs to xbox before anything else :)
Its because Microsoft is greedy and managed to nab dlc exclusivity. It would be nice if they also extended that to pc seeing as they are the creators of windows, but I guess maybe they see steam as a rival of sorts.

Flamingtaco

XBOX>other consoles!!!
I don't understand xbox fanboys. I own an xbox but I'm primarily a pc gamer. I only play xbox for online games like COD or BF3 because I like the quick match system and I have friends on live and I think action oriented games like AC work really well with a gamepad. I kind of hate the exclusives like Halo and GOW though. PS3 has much better games like uncharted, infamous, killzone, resistance, rachet and clank, and it has better graphics in the exclusives due to a better processor. I would much rather have a ps3 than a xbox I would probably play it more too, but I got my xbox for $60 from a friend and a ps3 with games and another controller can be more like $450.

Timm

AKA IRISH STACKS
My thought is that since oblivion was the first ps3 TES that bethesda may have took microsofts money here like halo has and metal gear hasnt, if this makes any since

Flamingtaco

My whole point is why would Bethesda favor one platform? As a ps3 owner kind of ticks me off...
Its not really bethesdas fault. Microsoft bought dlc exclusivity just like they do with COD because Sony doesnt really care and I cant really see anyone securing exclusivity for pc besides maybe steam.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts