• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The Restoration glitch still works. I am LVL 148 and growing.
It's not really a glitch if the instructions are in the Elder Scrolls Wiki is it?
I only used it to make a huge fortify carry weight boots so I don't have to have a follower as a pack mule.
Using it for much else would ruin the game for me.

PReaper728

Can someone put the instructions up so Ik I'm doing it right

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura

1) Make items with good fortify alchemy stats (reach for at least 20 percent). Items that can be enchanted with alchemy boosters are helmets/head pieces, gauntlets, rings and necklaces.

2) Go over to an alchemy table and create a fortify restoration potion (with the gear on). Ingredients are Cyrodilliac Spadetail, Abecrobie(sp?) Longfin, Small Pearl, Small Antler and Salt Pile (there are a few more but I do not remember what they are)

3) When you have created this potion exit out and open your inventory.

4) Drink the restoration potion. While still in your inventory go over to Apparel and unequip and reequip your alchemy gear. Exit out of the inventory.

5) Quickly activate the alchemy table and repeat step 2 within the allotted time. You'll now see that the percentage for any potion has gotten stronger.

6) Repeat steps 2-5 as many times as you like.

P.S. Don't forget that the restoration potion affects any type of potion so for the allotted time each one will be stronger. Use it to our advantage.

PReaper728

1) Make items with good fortify alchemy stats (reach for at least 20 percent). Items that can be enchanted with alchemy boosters are helmets/head pieces, gauntlets, rings and necklaces.

2) Go over to an alchemy table and create a fortify restoration potion (with the gear on). Ingredients are Cyrodilliac Spadetail, Abecrobie(sp?) Longfin, Small Pearl, Small Antler and Salt Pile (there are a few more but I do not remember what they are)

3) When you have created this potion exit out and open your inventory.

4) Drink the restoration potion. While still in your inventory go over to Apparel and unequip and reequip your alchemy gear. Exit out of the inventory.

5) Quickly activate the alchemy table and repeat step 2 within the allotted time. You'll now see that the percentage for anything potion has gotten stronger.

6) Repeat steps 2-5 as many times as you like.

P.S. Don't forget that the restoration potion affects any type of potion so for the allotted time each one will be stronger. Use it to our advantage.
Thank you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts