• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

TBH, it favours the Xbox360 a lot when it comes to the DLC's.
dlcs yes, but the topic is patches the fix vanilla and dlc glitches and the fact the pc can just get unoffical patches to fix it or just get mods, console cant.

theDARKomen11

Follower of Hircine
Why bother about the legendary perks when you have Dragonborn? If you ask me, removing the overall leveling just makes my character more overpowered. -_-

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
Why bother about the legendary perks when you have Dragonborn? If you ask me, removing the overall leveling just makes my character more overpowered. -_-

What is your character's armor and damage rating?

theDARKomen11

Follower of Hircine
Right now, he dosen't wear armor because I switched him from a warrior to a conjurer but I think I used to use daedric armor with Konohrik. I also used two dragonbone waraxes, sorry I can't provide stats but I sold everything except my masks and daedric artifacts.

PReaper728

Does anyone know when the update will out for PS3

Clau

The Fateless One
Does anyone know when the update will out for PS3

From what I read, Bethesda has already submitted the patch to SONY for certification. Maybe later this month.

PReaper728

Another question, If you legendary a skill do you lose all the perks invested in that skill

Clau

The Fateless One

Clau

The Fateless One
I presume this means that the level cap will be able to go higher than 81? If so, I'll probably reset them and then use the Oghma Infinium again.

Yes we can go above 81 to new heights of leveling. They got rid of the Oghma Infinium exploit though.

I heard my brother curse after I broke him that news.

Placing an unread Oghma Infinium on a bookshelf in the player’s house no longer allows the book to be reused again

Stone

Retired Moderator
Yes we can go above 81 to new heights of leveling. They got rid of the Oghma Infinium exploit though.

I heard my brother curse after I broke him that news.

My life is ruined.

junta

I think its already out for the ps3. I saw a prompt to install something when I loaded skyrim, but I didn't bother reading. I'll check it out again later.

Scarheart

"Eternity isn't forever."
I'm currently saucing it the f u c k up with my LVL. 85 Battle Mage/Rapist.

Bone Of The Foz

BY THE EIGHT! WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!?!
does anyone know if the Linwe's hood glitch still works? where you can equip it first, then a circlet, than a seperate hood/cowl/helmet?

i always have this set up, as i usually have a circlet enchanted for archery and waterbreathing on to of my other jewelrey for armour/archery enhancment

my current build consist's of the following - Thieving Female Nord Archer-Assasin (Legendry Difficulty)

-------------------------------------APPEARL------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penitous Oculatus Armor (Legendry) - Rating - 274 - Health Regen (37% faster), Light Armor (+29 Points)
Vampire Gantlets (legendry) - Rating - 186 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
Vampire Boots (legendry) - Rating - 186 - Carry Wieght (+67 points), Muffle
Worn Shrouded Cowl - Rating - 73 - Archery (+48%), Lockpicking (+48%)
Gold Emerald Circlet - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Waterbreathing
Gold Diamond Neckless - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
Gold Diamond Ring - Rating - 0 - Archery (+48%), Light Armor (+29 points)
------------------------------------WEAPONS-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Forsworn Bow (Legendry) - Damage - 712 - Chaos Damage (+50 Point's) - Fire Damage (+38 points)
Iron Greatsword (Legendry) - Damage - 178 - Absorb Health (+27 points) - Absorb Stamina (+27 points)
Ebony Arrows x 2346 - Damage - 20 -
-------------------------------------Frequent Use Potions-----------------------------------------------------------
Potion Of Resist Fire - Increase - 110% - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
Potion Of Marksmen - Increase - 147% - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
Potion Of Restore Health/Stamina - Increase - +230 Points - Homemade Using Alchemy + Enchanted Items x 5
-------------------------------------Perks/Skill Levels----------------------------------------------------------------
Alteration - Level 100 - No Perks
Illusion - Level 100 - No Perks
Archery - Level 100 - All Perks
Alchemy - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, Physician + Benefactor
Enchanting - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, All "Middle Path" Perks + Fire Damage
Smithing - Level 100 - All Perks
Speech - Level 100 - 5 Magnitude Perks, All Left Path Except Level 100 One
Sneak - Level 100 - 3 Magnitude Perks, Dead Aim, (The 1st Perk on "Right Tree")
Light Armor - Level 76 - 4 Magnitude Perks, Custom Fit (I think)
Two-Handed - Level 68 - 2 Magnitude Perks, Middle Path To Decapitation Perk
Restoration - Level 54 - No Perks
Blocking - Level 53 - No Perks
One-Handed - Level 43 - 2 Magnitude Perks, Duel Fury/Flurry?
Heavy Armor - Level 21 - No Perks
Destruction - Level 22 - No Perks
Conjuration - Level 21 - No Perks
PickPocketing - Level 24 - No Perks
--------------------------------------Smithing/Alchemy Gear---------------------------------------------------------
4 Items For Smithing Adding 29% Each
5 Items For Alchemy Adding 29% Each
--------------------------------------Totals-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damage Rating Total - Archery - 732 - (Almost 6000 With Marksmen Potion + Sneek Attack (x3 Damage)
Damage Rating Total - Two-Handed - 178 - (Iron Greatsword Enhanced Using Potions/Smithing Skills Etc.)
Armor Rating Total - 868 - ( With All Appearls Above Listed Equiped)
Character Level - 74
Steed Stone Active Permanently
Health Base - 300
Stamina Base - 400 - (Carry Weight - 610 - with Boots equiped)
Magika Base - 210

Gold Fortune - 386,000 Gold - Approx. A Further 1 Million Gold's Worth Of Gear/Gems Stored In My Mansion
1398 In Game days As Vampire - (Vampire Lord Obtained Much Later)
1412 Days In-Game Passed
682 Hours Played on this Save

:) Long But I wonder Just out of curiousity what people think of this build???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PReaper728

I think its already out for the ps3. I saw a prompt to install something when I loaded skyrim, but I didn't bother reading. I'll check it out again later.
It's out I got it already thanks anyways

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts