• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saint Vicious

Still sober
After the killing your first dragon the Greybeards shout for you. I was in Whiterun and got blamed for their shout. Then I was attacked and killed by EVERYBODY in Whiterun.

When a dragon attacked river wood and killed the chicken while trying to kill me. After I saw the chicken fall I got out of the way. Dragon was dead in about ten seconds.

Harc

Big Hog
Walking towards gunjakars monument, there was a little lagoon, I went down killed some mudcrabs and one INFLATED into a giant mudcrab after I killed it, also near gunjakars monument, was the imperial legate from whiterun just standing there! Like WTF are you doing legate?

LunaMoth

Ok so you know of those hunters on horseback you see around Falkreath hold? 3 times now since 1.8 patch I've seen them flying around the place, as if someone was in editor mode just moving them around with the mouse. After 30 seconds of darting left, right, up and down they shoot off into the sky and I never see them again.

Edit: I've just remembered I posted this already in another thread lol.

ANordicHero

I was showing my friend who never played Skyrim before what a dragon acted/fought like. I found one by Dawnstar and found one a blood dragon. I used dragonrend then started killing it then it kept backing up and up into the lake until it was on the botton of the lake. So I had to wait for it to fly out of the lake before I finished it off.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I was Chasing down a Blood Dragon trying to finish it off. mean while a couple of necromancers, some wolves, and an Ice Spider are chasing me. And we all reach Shearpoint at about the same time. Shortly after the battle starts I see the word wall and its dragon takes flight. No big deal right. When I Get close to the wall the second Blood Dragon, the last necromancer, and myself are still fighting when Krosis pops out of his coffin and starts raining hell fire on me. Then after several minutes into what has now become a desperate fight for survival I'm taking cover trying to regain some health I get attacked by a Boethian Cultist.

SuckaaPunch

Biggest wtf moment that I can think of so far was when I managed to get two giants tailing me, so like the low level coward I was I ran... While running for my life I managed to pick up a dragon on the way, as well as about 4 wolves... There was no way I was taking on that posse! After a hell of a lot of stamina potions I managed to out run them all! Lesson learned, it does pay off to run away from your problems!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts