• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Speaking of skooma, this one isn't so much a WTF moment as a brain fart.

I had imbibed skooma for the very first time on any character I've ever played. Immediately after, I changed out of my clothes and into my armor and decided to head out to see if I could find some adventure. I stopped in Belethor's shop before leaving. The man was extremely rude to me, considering how much business I give him on a regular basis, but I pushed his unkind words out of my mind. I decided to go to Shimmermist Cave to get my adventure fix. After walking all the way there, I ran into a few wolves and a spriggan at the entrance. Excited that I'd found my adventure at last, I raised my hands hands for combat, ready to blast those things into pieces with the power of my magic...and was struck by the sight of my naked hands in front of me. Wasn't I wearing gauntlets? A quick look at my inventory revealed that I was completely naked, that my armor was in an endtable in the Bannered Mare and that I had walked miles without realizing the fact. It all made so much sense that that should happen after drug use.

One time, the ground right next to the wall in Whiterun disappeared. I crawled through it, and started walking in background scenery, while the game still thought I was in Whiterun! I eventually got REALLY far out, and got stuck. By then, the ground had AWFUL graphics and texture.

(Spoiler: Cheat )

That is an easter egg if you run around to the sky forge , there is a chest with a massive ammount of stuff in it .

WolfDude01

Used Dead Thrall non the guy from the Mehrunes Dagon quest and took him up to the Throat of the World and Unrelenting Forced him off the side and watched him bounce like a ragdoll down the mountainside. I did all this to get rid of him, so once he was gone I went to a city (Riften, I think, and into a building (I think it was Haelga's Bunkhouse...), and heard a moan and turned around and there he was bein' a zombie. Scared the crap outta me (Considering he was so easy to kill the first time)...

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
I was swimming in the river near whiterun and all of a sudden 20 or 30 dead slaughterfish came floating past me. o_O it was weird..
I was also walking up a mountain path and a horse came careening out of the sky and landed right beside me. One of the famous glitches on the 360 lol

Neriad13

Premium Member
I was swimming in the river near whiterun and all of a sudden 20 or 30 dead slaughterfish came floating past me. o_O it was weird.

That sounds like a case of a nearby giant using the river as a toilet.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
In an attempt to force Jenassa to just use archery while I tank. I took all of her melee weapons. It was working for awhile. Until we ran into some foresworn. About half way through the battle I hear Aaaarrrghh and I see the Dark Elf run past me swinging a great sword with reckless abandon. It was probably on of the funniest things I've seen in the game.

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
On my way to Winterhold I encountered a dragon circling overhead. My friend dared me to go take it on after saving. So I did. Well the dragon landed and froze. I took the advantage of some arrow headshots.

Unfortunately the dragon made off with quarter health and a loud roar.
I sat there with a 'wtf, why did you leave?' face

Kamau

Quiet Warrior
One time, I was investigating the Rataway in Riften, and... there was this unusual Orc. He had no head... and it wasn't even like he was decapitated. There was like a graphical gap or something. He moved by not moving his legs and just "sliding" on his two feet. o_O There were no animations for his attacks, either. It was funny as hell and I wish I had taken a picture with my camera. xD

Well I was starting a new account, trying to make a theif character. Ralof was all like you are finally awake and stuff while in the backround the cart driver is like but fluffing the horse. A few minutes later when the theif was running away and the archers were supposed to be shooting him alduins corpse drops from the ground and squashes him. I tryed that again and the glitches never happened again!

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I was in Riverwood, leaving to run to Falkreath. Didn't get far before 3 Dawnguard started to attack. (Their weapons really hurt in day time.) So Serana and I start fighting them. Then a master vampire and a thrall of his join in. I'm a just a mage with a dagger and an illusion/alteration spell in the other hand. So I start calming two of the dawnguard, and then I hear it.

A dragon shows up and starts breathing fire on me, while it's day and I was a blood starved vampire. So I was guzzling the few health potions I had, and then went and hid behind a rock. Then I started casting fury on the dawnguard, who took out the master vampire and his thrall. Then they started shooting at the dragon.

I joined in shooting it with a crossbow from behind my rock. The dragon killed one of them. Then the other two and Serana killed the dragon. I calmed one of them, snuck up behind him while Serana was busy with the other, and killed him. Then helped her kill the last.

I continued on to my destination, and then another dragon flew over me and breathed fire. It hurt, and I had no health potions left. So I casted the best healing spell I had (which was of course the weakest) as I ran to a nearby cave. Hid in there for a few mins before running out and going back to Riverwood to buy at least 3 potions.

If I wasn't so annoyed at what happened, I'd put this in the "wow" thread.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Lifts-Her-Tail

Macurio attemtped to murder my character!

Ok my WTF! Moment was when I was traveling with Marcurio on my way to Dawnstar and then I passed a
lake which very quickly became a very strange and puzzling experience for me in Skyrim. So I stood infront of the lake and began to tidy up my inventory which is normal for a wood elf which is overcumbered. So I started to throw things on the floor and then I was pushed into the lake and I was so confused I couldn't believe what was going on.

My character started to swim back up, but then god damn Macurio stood on my head. It was like he was trying to drown me. Then Macurio decided while I was drowning it was the best time to stop moving. So I was about to die and then I managed to get out of the water. Macurio came over, with a mace I had provided him and he hit me with it and due to me lossing most of my life from nearly drowning, this was not good. So I managed to stab him with a dagger then I got my shield and pushed him in the water, I nthen jumped ontop of where he was trying to get back out.

Macurio started trying to get away from me drowning him, but after he tried to murder me, no I wasn't gonna let him get away with the s*** he put me through. He got out of the water and then I fiinished him off with my dagger. It was over, until a stupid guard came and said I had comited crimes against Skyrim an dher people and I was like WTF! he attacked me first! Then I had to pay to get put of it becasue I didn't have any health potions and I couldn't be arsed with anything so thats the end of my tale about the murderous bastard Macurio.

Moris

I had just finished off a dragon in Dawnstar when a guard threatened to arrest me for shouting.

Killed one in Riverwood, looted the body, and turned around, bumping into a Riverwood guard. He said, "What is it? Dragons?"

And my favorite: I'm walking down the road to Whiterun, right by the Western watchtower, when a Revered Dragon attacks. 3 legionnaires assist me in killing it. When I'm done, one of them says, "The Legion is always looking for strong, capable warriors. If you think you've got what it takes..."

Good Gods, man! I know I had help, but the Stormcloaks only expect you to kill an icewraith. Killing a Revered Dragon isn't proof enough?

As if that wasn't sufficient insult, one of the other legionnaires came up just then and said, "Citizen, you're not supposed to be here!"

Excuse me! Not supposed to be walking on a road outside Whiterun? Well, fine. Good luck killing those dragons without me, then.

And people think Stormcloaks are arrogant? ;)

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
My most recent was going into my home in Solitude this morning, and falling through the stairs into blue space UNDER the basement!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts