• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I was doing the vampire quest in Morthal. At the end of it I promised the Jarl to get rid of the master vampire and his lair not far from the town. A big group of armed villagers wanted to help out and went there with me. Outside I get attacked by a bear and I shout him to death. As soon as I did the shout the villagers start hacking at me with their axes shouting 'Skyrim belongs to the Nords' etc... I didn't get any of them with my shout, wtf?!
What shout were you using when that happened?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
So I'm screwing around in Snowveil Sanctum, right? I'm just exploring, not doing any quest. I open the gate near the end, and out of the top of the gate, Karliah falls out of it. Just... what?!

Best wtf moment I have had, was sneaking around being a sticky beak trying to find some phat loot till I come across a some falmar which I sneak killed them all with daggers except the very last one... I shot him with a bow then he went flying ( and I mean flying) around the room And was bouncing off wall after wall and never stopped. This made it impossible for me to loot the little prick

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
The other day I was walking around on the fields in Whiterun when, in the distance, I saw a Mammoth fly up into the air, legs waving around madly, then fall down again and vanish in midair.
I guess a giant hit it? lol

Loneookami22

I had one awhile back...I'm hiking around the north area of Riften when I come across a random wolf in a cage...so I check it out when a Frostbite Spider comes crawling at me. I take out my greatsword and swing when I hear, "Die mere mortal!" and the screen goes into one of those kill shot mini movies. I'm a little freaked out since I think its the spider that told me to die and Lydia is nowhere to be found. So I decide to see if any other spiders talk...I happened by three more when Lydia finally comes running up, Sanguine Rose in hand. Then it finally clicks... (I had just gotten it and instantly gave it to her. I had no idea what it did before then).

Also, today, I was headed down to the mine where the Crag-Jumpers live. It was the middle of the night, and I had just passed a giant's camp and a mammoth. I hear voices, so I stop and crouch, trying to find them and eavesdrop. I see three figures I apparently blindly raced by. I go over to check it out to find its those two Redguards who always find a Redguard woman to pester...only there was a twist this time. She was wearing boots and a hat with a bra and bikini bottoms. Late night skinny dipping in the sulphur ponds? Sure!2012-03-03_09-35-48_728.jpg

Neriad13

Premium Member
I recently downloaded the "Whistle" mod, a mod which allows you to call your horse by whistling. I was heading out and had just passed by Belethor's store, when I realized that I had left my horse in the marketplace. So I whistled, thinking that she'd pop up behind me. But nothing happens and all of a sudden, I hear this frightened neighing behind me. I go running back into the marketplace to discover that my horse has somehow climbed on top of one of the market stalls. I had to climb up there myself to get her down. :p

Neriad13

Premium Member
I didnt know that you were able to bring your horse into the city.
The "Open Cities" mod is actually responsible for that. It integrates the major cities into the landscape and removes the load screen from the city gates. As a bonus, I can ride my horse straight through the open gates.

Panthera

Don Gato
The best one I have had was when I was joining the Bark Brotherhood. The Courier that gave me the letter was naked and when i went to pickpocket him his clothes were in the inventory. He must stored the letter and his clothes in his but or something
If that's the case I hope you washed your hands after checking his inventory in his...

whiskey

I'm pretty sure this is a known glitch in the game but it's the first time it's happened to me. Yesterday when I was playing and getting attacked by all kinds of animals on my journey to some cave, every time I hit them they went FLYING. At least I still absorbed their souls. I have to say though, it had me cracking up.

Imperio

Last night a Dragon appeared at The College (which rather irritatingly often seems to happen when I go there) after it was killed there were a few college members stood around as usual, then all of a sudden one of them seemed to shudder in a slight burst of electricity and dropped to the ground with a cry, died and disappeared! WTF? never seen anything like it, wish I had it on film :-S my only theory is it was some sort of delayed reaction to damage received from the Dragon. I didn't know who it was, then I realised my follower (the Khajit from Dawnstar) was not where I told him to wait, haven't been able to find him since :sadface:

Imperio

so my character became a bard, and after she was officially inducted, the headmaster decided holding a torch would be necessary at all times. I found him eating breakfast with it. A few days later, I woke him up just to see what would happen, and as soon as he stood up, he pulled the darned thing out. I was half expecting it, but I was really hoping he would have had enough sense to not walk around in daylight with a torch in his hand.

happened to me too :-)

Cyren

Well yesterday my beloved Shadowmere attacked me on two different occasions in battle. She is brutally touch and I did not want to kill her. It seems that my followers and companions have been attacking me. I don't know what is up with that. I have accidentally hit them in combat before, and they don't try to kill me for it.

I did hit Shadowmere a few times with my war axe, and she eventually snapped out of it. I have had Farkas do this, the and Mjoll do this, and the one of the mages as well.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
Just had a crazy one! I was out hunting by the lake near Riverwood, and was getting attacked by three wolves, but there were four red dots. so after i killed the wolves i seached for the source of the fourth. It was a Slaughterfish swimming/flying around outside of the water, so weird :eek:

One time, the ground right next to the wall in Whiterun disappeared. I crawled through it, and started walking in background scenery, while the game still thought I was in Whiterun! I eventually got REALLY far out, and got stuck. By then, the ground had AWFUL graphics and texture.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts